- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night. Had the four poster room, was very comfortable. Slept very well in the lovely comfy bed. All in all very nice and..."
"Lovely setting and some good proper service which at the price was refreshing. Dining room good with attentive service, dinner didn't need t..."
"great value, peaceful surroundings, attentive staff, only let down sauna not working and energy saving lights in bedroom made needlework and..."
"friendly staff, lovely food, clean comfortable room...."
"Staff in reception and bar were excellent!! Had the pool and sauna to ourselves....perfect..."
About the hotel
Hidden in the enchanting village of Burley amidst the New Forest, this beguiling 17th Century Hotel offers peaceful, homely surroundings, award-winning dining, indoor leisure facilities, free Wi-Fi and parking. The Hotel offers 31 en-suite rooms, each immaculately maintained and above all, seductively comfortable. Every room comes fully-equipped with free Wi-Fi access and flat screen TV with Freeview channels.
Many rooms also offer spectacular views of the surrounding grounds and woodland. The Burley Restaurant at Moorhill House Hotel opens directly onto a raised patio area with great views over the landscaped gardens to the surrounding woods. The Hotel's strong links with the New Forest are emphasized by its use of local, seasonal ingredients, which is why this AA Rosette restaurant is a popular choice among locals and hotel guests alike. On the lawns guests can challenge family and friends to a game of croquet, or badminton. Whilst those looking for a bit of peace and relaxation will enjoy the tranquil in-door swimming pool and Nordic sauna. The Hotel is situated in the village of Burley in the New Forest National Park. It offers plenty of free on-site parking and despite its secluded location, is only a twenty-two minute drive from the M27 and just over half an hour from Southampton.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Moorhill House Hotel in Hampshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
very nice stay
We only stayed one night.
Had the four poster room, was very comfortable. Slept very well in the lovely comfy bed. All in all very nice and pleasent stay.
Peaceful setting in New Forest
Lovely setting and some good proper service which at the price was refreshing.
Dining room good with attentive service, dinner didn't need to cost anymore, but breakfast was excellent. My bedroom was a bit tired decoration wise but everything worked and the shower was good. Sadly the sauna was 'temporarily' out of service - but for a one night stay not the end of the world!