- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Friendly and helpful staff clean and comfy room...."
"We stayed here after a day of shopping on a Saturday evening with a breakfast package. Our room in the main hall was lovely, with a beautifu..."
"We enjoyed our stay in the hotel the grounds are very nice good value for money..."
"The main building wax beautiful, however I did not realise that my room was in a completely different building a short walk from the main bu..."
"My wife loved her birthday surprise ,and so did I, lovely for me here to have time on are own, swimming together sauna together ,try it you..."
About the hotel
In 3,000 acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, this impressive Jacobean-style mansion boasts a state of the art gym, indoor pool, sauna and outdoor tennis courts. On the edge of the Cotswolds, the grade II listed manor house is a 10-minute drive from Witney and 20 minutes from the historic Oxford City Centre with its shops, restaurants, Bars and colleges. The tourist attraction Blenheim Palace is 15 minutes away and you will find The Cotswold Wildlife Park 25 minutes away, Bicester Outlet Village known for its Designer brands is also within easy reach.
Hanborough train station is located 3 miles away from Eynsham Hall. There is a choice of accommodation, with newly refurbished Boutique style rooms in the Main Hall offering an in-room safe, mini bar, vintage accents and comfortable furnishings. Double cosy rooms are of a contemporary style and standard double rooms are of a conference/study style, both situated a short walk away from the main building. All rooms benefit from FREE Wifi, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. Ample onsite parking is available within the grounds. The new Brasserie features bespoke banquette seating with industrial copper accents, a warm glow from bespoke lamps creates a welcoming and homely atmosphere. The menu features seasonal British food, sourced from local farms and suppliers, including pork cheeses and chutneys from local artisan producers. We also have a bar and lounge area where you can enjoy snacks and Afternoon Teas alongside the open fire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 28/04/2016 to 30/04/2025 - When booking for 10 or more guests, different supplements or policies may apply. *Please note - Restricted children swimming times - Sat & sun 9am - 1pm & 4-6pm - Half term times vary. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
I knew when booking I was booking a room outside the main hall, however I never expected a room to be quite this small.
Just enough room to walk around a standard double bed. Bin in bathroom hadn't been emptied from previous guests. I found staff on reception to be uninterested and bordering plain rude. Surprised to pay £70 accidental damage on arrival then the full price of room on check out and waited almost a week for my £70 to be returned into my bank account. The room was so hot and the bed so hard it made sleeping impossible. Breakfast was poor both mornings, all food over cooked and staff were slow replenishing things like juice ect. I wouldn't stay here again.
Friendly and helpful staff clean and comfy room.