- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Premises is tired, Lots of things did not work. Romantic Spa weekend spoilt..."
"Very nice hotel, lovely rooms and the gym was great. A nice pool and jacuzzi, steam room but showers would benefit from not being on timer a..."
"Had a wonderful time, a mix up with paperwork on my part sorted out by the excellent reception staff. can't fault it at all...."
"We were really impressed with this hotel. The staff were all very friendly and so kind & helpful. Especially Cassie on reception. The choice..."
"The room was getting tired and dated, with particular the bathroom. other than that would use again. Service good, easy to find, good gym a..."
About the hotel
In 2013, The Cambridge Belfry unveiled a newly refurbished University Suite conference room, health club and restaurant, part of a £150,000 refurbishment investment. The hotel has upgraded its 250-capacity University Suite conference and events room, opening up to larger weddings, corporate conferences and banqueting events. The Cambridge Belfry has long been a popular venue for corporate events, due to its out-of-city, yet accessible location.
The hotel’s bar and restaurant have been given a fresh look and modern feel with a new, open-plan design. The refurbished bar area offers a 48-table capacity, giving more guests the chance to relax and take in the hotel’s stunning lakeside views with a drink and light bar snack. After a long business day, the brand new health club facilities give guests a more comfortable and relaxing experience. Along with state-of-the-art gym and changing facilities, The Cambridge Belfry is also the ideal spot for a relaxing afternoon in the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room or indoor swimming pool. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. ’
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Premises is tired, Lots of things did not work.
Romantic Spa weekend spoilt
Very nice stay and good leisure facilities
Very nice hotel, lovely rooms and the gym was great.
A nice pool and jacuzzi, steam room but showers would benefit from not being on timer and better pressure (power showers) the sauna was not working and the restaurant could do with a refurbishment new carpet...tables, chairs etc.....and offer a slightly wider bar menu for snacks in the evening. Overall though hotel was great