- 94 guest reviews
"Having stayed in this hotel before it's always my first choice when in Glasgow as its ideally situated for all the pubs and clubs and gig ve..."
"Good location. Friendly staff. Bathroom needs a little sprucing up. Bed was ok for me but for some the springs just a little too obvious. Co..."
"The staff are fabulous and very helpful, the fixtures themselves are a bit tired. I had a king sized bed made from two singles pushed togeth..."
"Very well located if you arrive by mainline train services or from the airport via the bus link. Clean quiet comfortable hotel with nice sta..."
"For the money hotel was first class. Rooms needed a bit of tender loving care. Bathroom especialy...."
About the hotel
The Artto Hotel is a contemporary hotel that offers comfort and relaxation with individually designed, well appointed rooms. Our attention to detail and emphasis on excellent customer service will ensure a very pleasant stay. The Artto Hotel offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in the city.
The bedrooms have been designed with clean crisp lines and soft woods, simple yet modern. White duvets are accentuated with colourful throws and soft furnishings, creating a relaxing bedroom environment. Favourably located in the heart of the city, opposite Central Station, the Artto is a 5 minute walk from George Square, Royal Concert Hall, Buchannan St Shopping and only 2 miles away from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/10/2014 to 01/01/2016 - Car Parking is available at NCP Oswald Street (G1 4PA). Only a 5 minute walk to the hotel and the cost is £10.00 for up to 24hours. Please pay at the hotel to get this discount The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Great wee hotel in a perfect location
Having stayed in this hotel before it's always my first choice when in Glasgow as its ideally situated for all the pubs and clubs and gig venues I like to visit.
The staff were very helpful even changing my room from a twin to a double at short notice and on arrival even though they were very busy as a bus load of Bavarian stamp collectors had just arrived for a convention they were always calm and polite. The rooms are clean and simple and all you really needs from. Hotel like this and I would recommend people to stay here but advice not during the stamp collector season as it gets but busy and those philatelists are a wild bunch who like to party hard!.
Wouldn't stay again
Booked single room paid to upgrade immediately and the double wasn't much bigger net curtains filthy and hanging off rail in places, had to sleep on top of duvet as the mattress had no padding and every spring could be felt without even lying on the bed.
The staff were lovely but they are let down buy the hotel. I needed somewhere near the station so that was why I booked, didn't know hotel at all. I got up in the morning tried to run a hot bath and surprise no hot water at all.