- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"Great stay. Excellent customer service from duty manager...."
"Room was well presented.Hotel staff are very accommodating, my wife forgot to order breakfast and called down at 6.30an, breakfast was deliv..."
"The staff were very helpful & friendly,even upgraded our room az it was my 50th birthday celebration.Put a bottle of prossecco on ice for us..."
"Great service, friendly and professional..."
"All good - excellent customer service and a comfortable nights sleep. Scrambled eggs very well cooked at breakfast...."
About the hotel
Built in 1853 to commemorate the repeal of the Corn Laws, the Free Trade Hall has been at the centre of life in Manchester for almost 160 years. The building has been bombed, abandoned, rebuilt several times and seen much controversy. It has also enjoyed many lives – a political arena, concert hall and rock venue with a most diverse range of famous people appearing on stage - Winston Churchill (hailed as his most brilliant speech), Bob Dylan (Judas gig), Pink Floyd (performed prior to album release), the Sex Pistols (started the Punk era) and the Dalai Lama (the last speaker).
Finally, it was reborn in 2004 as a magnificent luxury 263 bedroom hotel, award winning restaurant and must visit spa. It retains its original façade, heritage and famous artefacts plus it is still at the heart of Manchester life. In Manchester’s most celebrated building stylish spaces create a mood of understated luxury in the city centre, moments from Manchester Central and MICC. Sienna Spa, deep in the building’s vaults, is a blissful urban hideaway, and dramatic red lanterns lend a decadent air to Opus One bar and restaurant. Through the hotel’s soaring lobby, Steak & Lobster is a relaxed alternative for dress-down dining. The luxurious rooms and suites at this hotel have been designed for both relaxation and work with richly decorated rooms and marble bathrooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access and advanced telephone systems.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel for £99 room
Excellent customer service from duty manager.
Night away while kids away
Room was well presented.Hotel staff are very accommodating, my wife forgot to order breakfast and called down at 6.30an, breakfast was delivered to ur room at 645!