- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Hello everybody if your visiting pompei this is the hotel for you why? the hotel is very clean the breakfast is ok. there is a restaurant 30..."
"A great hotel with excellent, friendly and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Winner of the Italian Hospitality 2007 Award in 3 star Hotel category. Entirely renewed under the direction of a great designer, the Hotel Diana is a family run hotel, with its refined and modern style, receives the guests in a quiet and friendly atmosphere. Situated at m.
50 from the main station (Ferrovie dello Stato), m. 300 from the Archaeological Site of Pompeii and at m. 200 from the Sanctuary (the Virgin of the Miracles). The Hotel Diana has the best position to reach (also with the public means): Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Capri, Herculaneum, Ischia, Paestum, the Vesuvius Mount, Caserta, Salerno, Oplontis, Boscoreale, and so on. The hotel's bar serves the classic Neapolitan coffee, a good cappuccino, and a host of cocktails. A typical Italian buffet is served in the breakfast hall. The TV lounge provides relaxing moments. A parking area and a garage are also available, as well as a fax and internet service and a luggage storage room. Wi-fi for free.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hello everybody if your visiting pompei this is the hotel for you why.
the hotel is very clean the breakfast is ok. there is a restaurant 30 seconds away called bettola la gusta which is great value and good food we didn't bother looking elsewhere if its good why bother. the nearest entrance to the ruins is say 10 mins away there is 2 entrances.11euros for pompei ruins or 22 for pompei and herculaneum .taxi to Herculaneum was 30 euros there and 30 back I would now knowing what I know take the train for 3 euros there as the station is 60 secs from hotel cab from airport to pompei was 70 euros we should have paid 50 but it was raining and just paid it that's all folks.pompei ruins is great
Hotel Diana Pompei
A great hotel with excellent, friendly and helpful staff.