- 134 guest reviews
"Staff friendly and helpful. Although room size a little small for two large cases, it was comfortable and clean. Close to beach. Pay and dis..."
"Staff were very friendly and happy to help..."
"Room was needing refurb. Damp patches and wallpaper peeling. Plumbing very noisy and bed uncomfortable. Cheap though and the lounge was nice..."
"The hotel staff were all very friendly & efficient. Hotel is clean & public areas ok but our room was a little tired & dated although very l..."
"My wife & I stayed for one night. We where greeted by friendly staff who assisted with our parking, permit location of car etc. Nothing was..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel in Brighton & Hove, mixes tradition and function with a light, fresh airiness. It’s ideal position – at the end of the broadest of avenues – with it’s uncluttered outlook by the sea, is situated alongside Hove Promenade and The Lawns. This functional, exceptionally good value Hotel is of the Regency period; its high ceilings and spacious bar and lounge are noticeable, as is its still, calm ambience.
The Imperial provides an excellent level of customer service and its conference facilities, coupled with a smart bar and an attractive restaurant, make it an equally popular venue for a variety of functions. Ample Parking is available on the street and surrounding areas using our low cost residential permit scheme at just £7. 00 per day. The Imperial Hotel is the perfect choice whether you are visiting for pleasure or business! Available FREE WIFI.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Close to beach
Staff friendly and helpful.
Although room size a little small for two large cases, it was comfortable and clean. Close to beach. Pay and display parking close to hotel.
Very enjoyable stay
Staff were very friendly and happy to help