- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"OUR STAY AT VILLA ROSE STARTED WITH A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM THE RECEPTIONIST WHO WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. WE HAD THE EVENING MEAL..."
About the hotel
The Villa Rose Hotel is a 4 Star, Family Owned, Spa Hotel located centrally in Ballybofey - a great base from which to tour all major Donegal Attractions. The hotel consists of 57 bedrooms, 2 bars, an award winning restaurant and a state of the art Spa. We offer midweek and weekend breaks, relaxing spa breaks, corporate facilities, family breaks and active retirement breaks.
Free Wi-Fi and broadband access, complimentary bottled water and free parking are but a few of our additional perks. We have live light entertainment every Friday & Saturday Night, as well as a traditional session on Sunday evenings. Our Restaurant offers an all new A La Carte & American Style Steakhouse menu, as well as our delicious Salad Bar and Seafood Options. If you are looking for an active break we can provide you with a wealth of information on local activities such as Surfing, Walking, Golf, Horse Riding, Go Karting and more, as well as information on Donegal Attractions such as touring the highest sea cliffs in Europe's "Sliabh Liag" or our National Park "Glenveagh". We also offer the Villa Rose guests local discounts in stores such as McElhinney's Department Store and Foy & Company, to discounts in local children's activities.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
THIS VILLA IS THE ROSE IN DONEGAL
OUR STAY AT VILLA ROSE STARTED WITH A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM THE RECEPTIONIST WHO WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL.
WE HAD THE EVENING MEAL (STEAK) WHICH WAS EXCELLENT, COOKED TO PERFECTION AND THE STAFF IN THE RESTAURANT WERE VERY ATTENTIVE, NEVER HAD A BETTER STEAK. WE SPENT PART OF OUR EVENING IN DOWN TOWN IN BALLYBOFEY AND RETURNED TO THE FRONT BAR IN VILLA ROSE. THE ONLY COMPLAINT WE WOULD HAVE WAS THE STRONG SMELL OF FOOD IN THE FRONT BAR. WE FINISHED OFF OUR EVENING IN THE OTHER BAR IN VILLA ROSE, THIS BAR WAS VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. THE BED AND BATHROOM FACILITIES WERE FIRST CLASS. BREAKFAST WAS FIRST CLASS, PLENTY TO EAT AND THE FOOD WAS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. THE WEATHER WAS EXCELLENT, KEEP IT UP!
Stayed here for a wedding, the room wasn't the cleanest with hairs in the bathroom and dried up contact lenses on the floor beside the bed.
The room could also do with brighter lights, found it difficult to get ready in dull light. Food for the wedding was gorgeous but was a little disappointed with breakfast