- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Staff are so friendly, it has a very homely feel to it I enjoyed my stay thoroughly...."
"Accommodation was comfortable enough; although, we found the room too hot thru the night. Excellent location for exploring the city, but far..."
"I had a lovely stay. hotel staff brilliant, room lovely. food great and i come again. great value fory money...."
"i enjoyed my stay at the malone lodge i was staying here for a family wedding i found the staff very friendly and helpful the room was basic..."
"If you need a place to stay in Belfast this hotel should be top of your list of choices. It is a very relaxing experience...."
About the hotel
Relax and rejuvenate in our chic Victorian townhouse hotel, where warm ambiance, Irish hospitality and contemporary luxuries will embrace you. Nestled in the peaceful, leafy suburb of South Belfast - just minutes from the City Centre - the malone lodge HOTEL, APARTMENTS & SUITES offers a choice of 108 rooms in total, combining luxury hotel guestrooms and elegant suites, as well as 23 five-star apartments. Only minutes from the city centre, set in the luxurious tree lined avenues of the Queens University Quarter of South Belfast, just off the exclusive Malone Road & fashionable Lisburn Road, Belfast, surrounded by beautiful parks and gardens; this luxury is reflected in every aspect of the Hotel.
As Belfast Hotel of the Year & Northern Ireland Tourist Board Highly Distinguished Hotel, where better to treat yourself when visiting Belfast than the award winning Malone Lodge Hotel, Apartments & Suites, offering you the highest standards where you can relax in luxury and enjoy a perfect stay? The luxurious surroundings of the hotel foyer allow you to relax and sink into deep cushioned sofas before deciding on where to dine for the evening. As NI Head Chef of the Year, Taste of Ulster and AA rosette winner, you can enjoy food from our head chef Dean Butler and his team, whose recipe for success is straightforward – “serving simply good food everyday!” With an exceptional reputation for food our success is built on using the finest local produce to create the perfect dining experience for you. In addition to our guest rooms, special events and award winning food, Malone Lodge offers a complimentary private Car Parking for guests, wifi access throughout and full conference, banqueting and Wedding facilities for up to 130 people.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Malone Lodge Hotel & Apartments in BELFAST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Staff are so friendly, it has a very homely feel to it I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.
Accommodation was comfortable enough; although, we found the room too hot thru the night.
Excellent location for exploring the city, but far enough out to be quiet and peaceful at night.