This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The White Horse Hotel Rottingdean near Brighton is located in the East Sussex town of Rottingdean on the outskirts of Brighton. The White Horse hotel is ideal for visiting Brighton and Hove, Newhaven, Brighton University, Brighton racecourse. Dramatically located on the cliffs, the White Horse Hotel has spectacular views over the sea.
It is located on the edge of the South Downs During the 18th and 19th centuries, Rottingdean was a smugglers' village - a time recalled by Rudyard Kipling's "A Smuggler's Song": "If you wake at midnight, and hear horses' feet, Don't go drawing back the blind, or looking in the street. . . Five and twenty ponies, trotting through the dark - Brandy for the Parson, Baccy for the Clerk. " Today the hotel is a favourite holiday location. A good base for exploring the South Coast and surrounding area only a few miles away from Saltdean, Peacehaven. The hotel also has function/conference facilities with disabled access
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet