- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Stunnung hotel with fantastic facilities and location but no one asked how our food was at dinner, how our stay was when we left - everyone..."
"Had a very nice time and stayed for only 1 night. The room we were in needed updating but I think they are working they way through the hote..."
"very helpful staff, great room and excellent food. great location...."
"Stayed at this hotel with my partner for our anniversary. Beautiful setting, room was newly refurbished with modern furnishings. Perfect pla..."
"What a lovely hotel in a love setting, greeted by friendly and efficient staff. The room was spacious with a modern clean look with fabulous..."
About the hotel
Just over three miles from the centre of Oxford, this luxury four star hotel offers an elegant retreat from the bustle of the city. Set in 30 acres of beautiful parkland leading down to the River Thames, its unique architectural style incorporates charming medieval buildings, along with sympathetically designed modern additions. From the stunning baronial-style reception area to the elegant River Room Restaurant, you could not find a more perfect setting for a memorable stay.
Sit back with a drink in one of the hotel’s beautiful lounge areas, or enjoy a meal from the tempting Crusader’s Lounge menu. For dining with a stunning view of parkland and the River Thames, choose the River Room Restaurant, where the menu offers the best of classic and contemporary cuisine. Hotel guests can make full use of Jeromes Leisure Club during their stay, and can enjoy the Roman-style swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and state of the art gymnasium. Outside, there is a riverside tennis court and acres of parkland to walk in. Oxford has something to appeal to every visitor. The famous Bicester Village outlet shopping centre is nearby, as is Blenheim Palace, perfect for a day out.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2014 to 20/12/2014 - The hotel restaurant will be closed for dinner on Friday and Saturday throughout December due to Large Christmas Functions. Other food & time restrictions will apply in the Bar/Lounge area. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely area lovely hotel food could be better
Beautiful hotel , staff pretty miserable
Stunnung hotel with fantastic facilities and location but no one asked how our food was at dinner, how our stay was when we left - everyone just looked down in the dumps!.
But great value for money and well worth another stay!'