- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Hotel was great. Very clean and had everything we needed. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Toiletries top quality. Close to town cen..."
"Enjoyed a lovely stay in a very pretty hotel, assisted by a uniformly extremely friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again...."
"Excellent stay from arrival to departure. Staff on the reception desk were extremely pleasant and helpful. The accommodation was excellent a..."
"I had a evening out in Oxford Saturday and returned to the hotel around 11pm. We felt a little hungry as it had been a while since dinner an..."
"Fantastic hotel, at some points needed more bar staff, but would recommend and would stay again..."
About the hotel
Just over three miles from the centre of Oxford, this luxury four star hotel offers an elegant retreat from the bustle of the city. Set in 30 acres of beautiful parkland leading down to the River Thames, its unique architectural style incorporates charming medieval buildings, along with sympathetically designed modern additions. From the stunning baronial-style reception area to the elegant River Room Restaurant, you could not find a more perfect setting for a memorable stay.
Sit back with a drink in one of the hotel’s beautiful lounge areas, or enjoy a meal from the tempting Crusader’s Lounge menu. For dining with a stunning view of parkland and the River Thames, choose the River Room Restaurant, where the menu offers the best of classic and contemporary cuisine. Hotel guests can make full use of Jeromes Leisure Club during their stay, and can enjoy the Roman-style swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and state of the art gymnasium. Outside, there is a riverside tennis court and acres of parkland to walk in. Oxford has something to appeal to every visitor. The famous Bicester Village outlet shopping centre is nearby, as is Blenheim Palace, perfect for a day out.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely city stay
Hotel was great.
Very clean and had everything we needed. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Toiletries top quality. Close to town centre - short taxi journey away. Breakfast was good. There was a variety to choose from. Staff were helpful. 24hr bar. Didn't use the spa as only stay one night. Would go back x