- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We loved this hotel. The staff were very helpful and polite. The lawn by the river was beautiful and we enjoyed a late drink here. Breakfast..."
"A picturesque hotel, in an incredibly beautiful setting. Hotel staff were lovely and very friendly. They was really helpful. We turned up ve..."
"Nice quiet location by the river. Comfortable room. Only disappointment was that the restaurant wasn't open on the Monday night I stayed...."
"The hotel is right on the river and our room (no 44) had a great view of it - we watched various birds on a sunny early spring morning but w..."
About the hotel
Set in some of Derbyshires' most idyllic countryside, built around a Norman mill tower along the banks of the River Trent, yet conveniently located close to the M1, East Midlands Airport, Nottingham & Loughborough. Nearby attractions include: Alton Towers (35 miles), Derbyshire Peak district , Chatsworth House (44 miles), Calke Abbey (13 miles), Derby Football Club (15 miles) and Trent bridge Cricket ground (14 miles). In the Summer, step outside and dine, overlooking the river.
Our new to 2016 Millstream Bar and Terrace is open daily and all year round to both residents and non-residents. We have hand - picked a fine selection of food and drink to compliment the charm and romance of our English countryside setting. Guest rooms are refurbished to the highest standards and comes complete with with free high speed Internet access & wifi, widescreen TV, DVD players, tea & coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries in all ensuite bathrooms. The Hotel hosts a wide range of events from lavish weddings and events to business meetings and celebrations and has a varied range of function and meeting rooms to suit all guests needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location by the river.
We loved this hotel.
The staff were very helpful and polite. The lawn by the river was beautiful and we enjoyed a late drink here. Breakfast was very good with a wide choice of dishes.
Beautiful, incredible, recommend
A picturesque hotel, in an incredibly beautiful setting.
Hotel staff were lovely and very friendly. They was really helpful. We turned up very early for our booking as we thought there would be traffic and they got our room ready 4hrs early. Definitely recommend and I will be staying again but for a longer stay.