- 4 guest reviews
"Rooms were excellent with amazing views of Harbour..."
"Great hotel in convenient location. Would stay again next time I visit Barcelona. Only small grumble would be that our shower leaked so bath..."
About the hotel
Property Location A stay at Eurostars Grand Marina places you in the heart of Barcelona, walking distance from Rambla de Mar and Columbus Monument. This 5-star hotel is close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 273 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services. Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21.6 per person (approximately) Self parking fee: EUR 29.5 per day The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The LateRooms.com rate for Eurostars Grand Marina in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were excellent with amazing views of Harbour
Not 5 stars
Although the hotel was clean and decent enough, we felt is was very poor value for money.
About the same standard as a UK Marriott and not what I'd expect for 5* at £250 per night.