- 3 guest reviews
"Rooms were excellent with amazing views of Harbour..."
"Great hotel in convenient location. Would stay again next time I visit Barcelona. Only small grumble would be that our shower leaked so bath..."
About the hotel
A stay at Eurostars Grand Marina places you in the heart of Barcelona, walking distance from Rambla de Mar and Columbus Monument. This 5-star hotel is close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.5 per person (approximately) Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way) Self parking fee: EUR 27.5 per day Rollaway bed fee: EUR 132 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person, per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax. We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. The LateRooms.com rate for Eurostars Grand Marina in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were excellent with amazing views of Harbour
Not 5 stars
Although the hotel was clean and decent enough, we felt is was very poor value for money.
About the same standard as a UK Marriott and not what I'd expect for 5* at £250 per night.