- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Great location to explore the Dales. A bit disappointed with the room, towel rail in the ensuite was not working and extractor fan neither,..."
"Short bus ride to leeds City which stops right outside hotel and next to a beautiful park so you can get the best of both..."
"I have stayed here a few times now and would always return. The staff are always helpful, the rooms are always ready. Such a pleasant stay ...."
"The Hotel staff were warm and friendly the atmosphere within the hotel was relaxed. The cleanliness of rooms and hotel in general I could no..."
"A brief but very pleasant stay (1 night) . Staff very frendly and accomodating. When we arrived (late on a Friday eve) a party was in full s..."
About the hotel
Choose the 3-star Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, set in a tranquil spot near the Yorkshire Dales. This Leeds hotel is just a short hop to the city centre. The hotel is next to Golden Acre Park wildlife reserve, and its 118 stylish guest rooms all come with internet access and satellite TV.
Sample the international menu of The Brasserie, or meet friends or colleagues in the cosy Lounge Bar. The indoor pool and fitness centre are complimentary. 17 meeting rooms can welcome up to 225 people.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
O.K in may ways, but...
Room looked fine at first glance, but...the wash basin was ridiculously small (difficult to clean teeth, and impossible to use the kettle with it), the duvet was inadequate, the bed was hard and there was a constant hum (generator??) from outside the room.
Breakfast was O.K, but there could have been tea pots available (I am not keen on tea bags in a cup) and more fresh fruit. As I have a nut allergy, I had to avoid the muesli, as I couldn't see allergy advice on cereal dispensers. also had my place cleared, including my newspaper whilst I went to make my toast...Staff a bit too efficient here. For the evening meal, the previous night, I took advantage of the offer of a "curry and a pint" for £10. The curry was a bland sauce with a few pieces of chicken in it and a very small portion of rice. I had to negotiate for a pint of Boddington's (not real ale, but O.K) instead of a pint of Beck's - a drink that I found, on my only experience of it, rather unpleasant.. The pint was priced at £4-00. It was worth, in my opinion, £3-00, and the curry not more, so I paid £10 for £6-00 worth of food and drink. All in all, rather disappointing, as I have once before stayed in a Mercure hotel, and I seem to recollect that it was a lot better.
Could be much better
Great location to explore the Dales.
A bit disappointed with the room, towel rail in the ensuite was not working and extractor fan neither, bathroom floor very cold.
The pool and spa are ready for a refurbishment and the lack of a hot jacuzzi was disappointing. Staff generally very helpful, fire in the bar area was lovely, would be nice to find a couple of hand pulled beers at the bar.