This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Albany House enjoys prime location, within a 5 minute walk of St Stephens Green and Grafton Street Dublin. The building is a historic building heavily influenced by the Georgian period, still maintaining many wonderful period features throughout. The reception, foyer and public areas feature an eclectic mix of furniture and fittings that successfully complement this wonderful Georgian building.
Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi access. All 43 en-suite Guest Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Continental breakfast includes freshly brewed filter coffee, with a selection of gourmet Irish cheeses and breads, as well as teas, juices and cereals. Albany House is within walking distance of most of Dublin’s best known landmarks, providing the perfect base from where to explore ‘your Dublin’. If you are looking for a place with real character, comfort and great Irish hospitality, then look no further. You’ve arrived! Unfortunately, the Guesthouse does not have lifts.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Albany House in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet