- 23 guest reviews
"Hotel was friendly, helpful and comfortable. Staff brilliant. Would be very happy to stay there again. Lounge area is comfortable and brilli..."
"In a perfectly pleasant room. Bit noisy, but it was a Saturday night in the centre of Leicester. Very comfy bed and pillows. The shower pres..."
"We parked in the designated car park which was good to have but spaces were tight. We went inside to check in at reception where we were giv..."
"Lovely hotel nicely modernised. Room wa sspacious and clean and location excellent..."
About the hotel
Victorian charm meets modern comfort at this 4 star Leicester hotel. A short drive from the National Space Centre, you can also step out from Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel and find the city's Cultural Quarter, nightlife and shopping. The 104 rooms are stylish and modern, with complimentary high-speed WiFi and satellite TV.
Dine in Marco's New York Italian restaurant and enjoy a variety of meals inspired by American-Italian cuisine, including pastas, pizzas, hotdogs, steaks and much more. If you fancy a drink, pop over to Marco's Bar and enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail. The hotel has 7 well equipped meeting rooms for all conferencing needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was friendly, helpful and comfortable.
Staff brilliant. Would be very happy to stay there again. Lounge area is comfortable and brilliantly and unusually decorated with interesting and quirky aspects.
We had no help with luggage to the top floor with no lift.
The ironing board was came off the wall and the iron didn't work. When drinking in the bar I ordered a mojito and received a Malibu and lemonade. I had to ask for toilet roll at the bar also as there was non in any of the toilets. Finally, I put out a breakfast in bed card out on the handle and it didn't arrive. We had to be off early so couldn't go down for the breakfast we had paid for.