- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Large room and comfortable but dark as only one window looking out on courtyard . Excellent location for access to Richard III exhibition an..."
"The room was fine. Bed was adequate. TV was terrible. Small and didn't work well at all. Coffee machine was rubbish. The room was expensiv..."
"I found the hotel comfortable and clean but the bed was not very comfortable, and surprisingly I was charged £10 for breakfast which I thoug..."
"Having stayed at the mercure a few times I could not recommend it highly enough. Quiet, well furnished modern rooms with an excellent breakf..."
"City center hotel with secure parking excellent room..."
About the hotel
Victorian charm meets modern comfort at this 4 star Leicester hotel. A short drive from the National Space Centre, you can also step out from Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel and find the city's Cultural Quarter, nightlife and shopping. The 104 rooms are stylish and modern, with complimentary high-speed WiFi and satellite TV.
Dine in Marco's New York Italian restaurant and enjoy a variety of meals inspired by American-Italian cuisine, including pastas, pizzas, hotdogs, steaks and much more. If you fancy a drink, pop over to Marco's Bar and enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail. The hotel has 7 well equipped meeting rooms for all conferencing needs.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Please don't go there
The room is tired
Large room and comfortable but dark as only one window looking out on courtyard .
Excellent location for access to Richard III exhibition and station - that's what you pay for as room is expensive.