- 35 guest reviews
"We found the hotel to be fantastic. Great location, great facilities and would definitely stay there again if I am in Manchester. Many thank..."
"Only booked to stay the night as I had been out in Manchester. The apartment was very clean and tidy. Only issue was shower, it was not that..."
"Was a bit expensive but I think that was down to the concert being on but would definitely stay again...."
"We were blown away with this place it is amazing. This is highly recommended, stunning inside and a short walk from the train station...."
"Best was super hard and comfy, apartment was great size- all the tv channels worked which is a first for me in hotels! The setting was lovel..."
About the hotel
The Place Aparthotel is the transformation of a Grade II listed former cotton warehouse. The historic importance of its strategic location next to canal and rail links continue today with guests enjoying easy access from Piccadilly Station, which is just around the corner, as well as easy road access and on-site parking. The building’s industrial past shines thorough in the architecture, which blends old and new – the modern apartments featuring exposed brick walls, arched warehouse windows and high barrel ceilings.
The majority of apartments have two separate bedrooms and two separate bathrooms making sharing with friends or colleagues a wallet-friendly, hassle-free option. The seventh floor Penthouse Apartments are particularly popular for their exclusive feel and private balconies with views of Manchester’s skyline. Apartment Hotel - the Definitive Manchester Hotel Experience The concept of an apartment hotel allows guests ultimate flexibility and choice – a hotel complete with restaurant, bar and gym but instead of rooms, large fully equipped apartments. For example, you can choose to dine morning, noon and night in our Bistro or Lounge Bar, have room service, or cook up a storm in your apartment kitchen. Whether in Manchester on business, leisure, or just passing through, you’ll find The Place Aparthotel spacious and impressive but also warm and welcoming. Our staff pride themselves on both the unique environment in which they work and the attentive yet unobtrusive service they provide
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
We found the hotel to be fantastic.
Great location, great facilities and would definitely stay there again if I am in Manchester. Many thanks.
Worth the few hours sleep
Only booked to stay the night as I had been out in Manchester.
The apartment was very clean and tidy. Only issue was shower, it was not that powerful but all in all a great place to stay.