- 39 guest reviews
"A great place to stay if you need a base in a city for a few nights and on't always want to go out to eat. Lots of space and facilities and..."
"Stayed here for 3 days (2nights), The building is very stylish and has a beautiful atrium in the middle which give a very welcoming spaciou..."
"Great stay in central manchester. Fabulous renovation and use of building...."
"Not what we was expecting 100% better than expectations with value for money and service to suit. Wish all accommodation I stay was to this..."
"Very enjoyable and comfortable lace to stay within easy walking distance of Piccadilly station and other central amenities...."
About the hotel
The Place Aparthotel is the transformation of a Grade II listed former cotton warehouse. The historic importance of its strategic location next to canal and rail links continue today with guests enjoying easy access from Piccadilly Station, which is just around the corner, as well as easy road access and on-site parking. The building’s industrial past shines thorough in the architecture, which blends old and new – the modern apartments featuring exposed brick walls, arched warehouse windows and high barrel ceilings.
The majority of apartments have two separate bedrooms and two separate bathrooms making sharing with friends or colleagues a wallet-friendly, hassle-free option. The seventh floor Penthouse Apartments are particularly popular for their exclusive feel and private balconies with views of Manchester’s skyline. Apartment Hotel - the Definitive Manchester Hotel Experience The concept of an apartment hotel allows guests ultimate flexibility and choice – a hotel complete with restaurant, bar and gym but instead of rooms, large fully equipped apartments. For example, you can choose to dine morning, noon and night in our Bistro or Lounge Bar, have room service, or cook up a storm in your apartment kitchen. Whether in Manchester on business, leisure, or just passing through, you’ll find The Place Aparthotel spacious and impressive but also warm and welcoming. Our staff pride themselves on both the unique environment in which they work and the attentive yet unobtrusive service they provide
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay if you need a base in a city for a few nights and on't always want to go out to eat.
Lots of space and facilities and beat the usual bedroom with en suite hence slightly more expensive. it is 5 mins walk from the station so great if you are arriving late into the city or need a n early get away.
Short stay at PlaceAparthotel
Stayed here for 3 days (2nights), The building is very stylish and has a beautiful atrium in the middle which give a very welcoming spacious feel.
Our room was well furnished and had all the gadgets you would expect. Comparing this to any of the other hotels i have stayed at in Manchester i would say you wont regret staying here instead. It is a little bit more expensive but the extra room (living room, dining table, kitchen, bath) you get in return is well worth it.