- 45 guest reviews
"I have stayed at the camp a few times and my latest stay was good, there was a problem with the shower curtain but this was rectified by the..."
"I booked hotel day before going down there, and told it was almost full. Room was nice and clean and staff helpful and friendly, I had asked..."
"I had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and very professional. The room was ideal for my short stay an..."
"No heating in the shower room. Nowhere to hang towels or clothes...."
"Stay was fine, room a little basic...."
About the hotel
Campanile Hotel MK is a purpose built 78 bedroom corporate hotel with modern faclities such as WIFI (charges apply) , Sky channels and conference rooms. The hotel is situated on the south side of the busy corporate city of Milton Keynes (ten minute drive away from the City centre). It is ideally located next to the A5 trunk road with easy access to the M1, Silverstone & other important routes.
The hotel offers a modern, relaxing environment for either a business or leisure stay in Milton Keynes. Our 78 rooms are made to offer you a real atmosphere of quiet. Equipped with numerous comforts and conveniences such as newspapers, television with satellite channels, direct dial phone, WiFi internet access (charges apply), and much, much more…
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money
I have stayed at the camp a few times and my latest stay was good, there was a problem with the shower curtain but this was rectified by the staff with minimum fuss.
Wi paid over 100 pounds for a one night stay for business.
I was told by reception when I arrived I had one of the largest rooms. To be honest I would have preferred the smallest and least smelliest rooms. To be honest the room had a smell it was run down the sheets were not clean. I will never book this hotel again