This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
It may be at the foot of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds, but BEST WESTERN Admiral Rodney Hotel should be at the top of your list when it comes to choosing your next Great British getaway. Surrounded by a number of attractive towns and villages (as well as livelier Norwich and Lincoln) and just nine miles from the 'Battle of Britain Memorial Flight', our idyllic 'conservation area' setting will prove the perfect backdrop to a relaxing stay, along with the quaint market town of Horncastle, well known for its many antique shops. Our former coaching inn is choc-full of Georgian charm, with an appealing, friendly character to match its tastefully decorated interior.
Little wonder it has been Grade II listed! When you fancy a bite to eat or a draught to drink, the unique courtyard restaurant and Rodney Bar offer a selection of fine food and real ales.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel in Horncastle are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet