- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Lovely staff, lovely room. Free parking, which is a bonus in Brighton. Chic, modernist style. Great breakfast. Can upgrade to a sea view if..."
"One small observation....we brought our own flannels...one disappeared, presumably collected by the maid in error, not deliberately...."
"All lovely with the room. Duvet could have been more fluffy and the bed slightly firmer but that's a person choice. Breakfast was beautiful..."
"Hotel very clean, rooms big enough and comfortable. Service from reception staff and restaurant staff was second to none. Cleaners came in e..."
"Lovely stay. Very accommodating on a few requests made. Cool hotel!..."
About the hotel
A high end 3* contemporary hotel with big personality on the waterfront at Brighton Marina. Hotel Seattle is just far enough out of the main centre’s noisy bars and clubs to be significantly quieter than many seafront hotels so you will be sure of a restful night’s sleep. Rooms are modern with monsoon showers and outdoor terraces looking out over the water.
All rooms are en suite, light and stylish with modern furniture and art. Luxury beds and work desks plus some rooms can accommodate an extra bed. Wifi is FREE throughout the hotel and onsite parking is also FREE, if you want to leave the car at home we’re just a short hop from the station. The restaurant has an outdoor terrace, large windows and a conservatory. The modern British food is made with fresh, local ingredients. The bar is large and light with views over the marina. We make you welcome the minute you step into our spacious check-in area; a great place to take in the hypnotic art installation that frames the desk and also somewhere to just sit back and enjoy the comings and goings. The Marina has many bars, shops and restaurants plus cinema, bowling and a casino so there's plenty to do with the sea front in easy reach. Our team are a big part of what makes the Seattle experience so unique. You’ll find them friendly, intelligent and never shy with an opinion on where to go in Brighton.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
What's not to like
Lovely staff, lovely room.
Free parking, which is a bonus in Brighton. Chic, modernist style. Great breakfast. Can upgrade to a sea view if you want. Weatherspoons and plenty of restaurants nearby. No 7 bus leaves every 15 mins to town centre.
constructive comment, not criticism
One small observation....we brought our own flannels...one disappeared, presumably collected by the maid in error, not deliberately.