- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely view of the marina from window..."
"Contacted the hotel directly when having booked a family room, the confirmation came back saying not suitable for a child over the age of 12..."
"we arrived at twelve o clock and were able to get into our room straight away, three hours early, excellent !..."
"This hotel provided a very relaxing and welcoming overnight stay. The lunch was very well presented by very attentive staff. Overnight was v..."
"Staff pleasant. Room was clean, average size but only two drawers, and no storage cupboard for hanging clothes. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was..."
About the hotel
A contemporary hotel with big personality on the waterfront at Brighton Marina. Uniquely located to make the best of Brighton’s vibrant life and also somewhere to enjoy relaxed hospitality, intriguing menus and ocean views. Modern rooms with monsoon showers and outdoor terraces looking out over the water.
The en suite rooms are light and stylish with modern furniture and art. The rooms have luxury beds and work desks, some rooms can accommodate an extra bed. Wifi is FREE throughout the hotel and onsite parking is also FREE, if you want to leave the car at home we’re just a short hop from the station. The restaurant has an outdoor terrace, large windows and a conservatory. The modern British food is made with fresh, local ingredients. The bar is large and light with views over the marina. We make you welcome the minute you step into our spacious check-in area; a great place to take in the hypnotic art installation that frames the desk and also somewhere to just sit back and enjoy the comings and goings. Our team are a big part of what makes the Seattle experience so unique. You’ll find them friendly, intelligent and never shy with an opinion on where to go in Brighton.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/04/2014 to 31/07/2014 - There is some work taking place in the marina which is unconnected to the hotel and outside our control. We have been advised by the contractor that this is between 9am – 6pm Mon-Fri and Sat morning. The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Seattle in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely view of the marina from window
Contacted the hotel directly when having booked a family room, the confirmation came back saying not suitable for a child over the age of 12.
They were happy to change my booking to a more suitable room, with excellent views of the marina.