- 71 guest reviews
"Very comfortable room for a one night stay, bonus of a bay window giving a partial sea view from the delightful arm chair and table by the w..."
"Was a little apprehensive after reading some negative reviews, but didn't need to worry, the place is great. Yes it is an old building and t..."
"We have stayed at the old ship a few times, although it's slightly pricey we do love the hotel and the staff. Lovely hotel and we will be su..."
"Very central staff very good and very friendly would stay again..."
"We loved the location and intend to return..."
About the hotel
The Old Ship Hotel is one of Brighton's most impressive venues. The Old Ship is located on the sea front and overlooks glorious beaches and famous piers. There are bustling cafes, bars, antique shops and boutiques surrounding the hotel, and it is only a short distance from the historic Royal Pavilion.
The Hotel has 154 en suite bedrooms some with sea views. . You'll find them extremely comfortable, well equipped with just about every thing you'll need. The Old Ship has a fantastic restaurant called 'Steak on Sea". This informal brasserie style eatery blends sophistication into an airy and relaxed atmosphere. With mouth-watering dishes, superior wines, and idyllic sea views,Steak on Sea easily compares to any fun loving society cafe. Pets are allowed at the hotel at a charge of £15. 00 per stay. Limited Valet Parking only.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, very helpful staff and great breakfast to start the day
Really pleasant stay
Very comfortable room for a one night stay, bonus of a bay window giving a partial sea view from the delightful arm chair and table by the window.
Some noise overnight but then Brighton is 'vibrant' and only to be expected. Excellent breakfast with attentive staff ensuring everything was explained, had a wonderful sea view table. The whole experience was enjoyable from Reception courtesy, we arrived early (our room was ready), valet car parking, room comfort, breakfast - thoroughly recommend