- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Parking should be free not £12.50 a day Breakfast should be in the price and not £35.00 a day (and not very nice very greasy)..."
"The parking is very limited but it was an easy walk to the town center and other place. Lovely old building and a very nice breakfast...."
"Fantastic hotel, fantastic room, fantastic location. Staff are very friendly and helpfull. Only suggestion for improvement is tea and coffe..."
"The Queensberry was perfectly located for a weekend in Bath just a few minutes stroll from the centre with its beautiful shops, restaurants..."
"A very friendly small hotel, well placed for exploring Bath. Valet parking is a great service...."
About the hotel
Bath's only boutique hotel, the Queensberry is quintessentially Bath, four luxurious town houses built by John Wood in 1772 still boasting many of the original Georgian features. Situated just a few minutes walk from Bath‚s wealth of exclusive boutiques, world famous museums and architectural landmarks, The Queensberry offers the ideal base from which to explore and enjoy all Bath has to offer. All rooms are individually designed and decorated, each with their own unique character.
Summer is the perfect time to visit The Queensberry, enjoy a cool glass of Pimms in our private gardens before having a relaxing dinner in The Olive Tree. Visit us during the summer season and take advantage of our special mid-week rates . The Olive Tree Restaurant at The Queensberry, voted by the Times as one of its restaurants of the year, is very popular locally and we do strongly recommend that residents make reservations at the time of their booking to guarantee a table. Please note that a 5% discretionary service charge will be applied to the room rate on your final bill.
- 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Parking and bad breakfast
Parking should be free not £12.50 a day
Breakfast should be in the price and not £35.00 a day (and not very nice very greasy)
The parking is very limited but it was an easy walk to the town center and other place.
Lovely old building and a very nice breakfast.