- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
The Hotel Roc Illetas Playa is a holiday complex with magnificent tropical gardens and incomparable views over the bay of Palma. Located on the rocs above the sea it offers direct access to two different beaches. All rooms except the singles, have terrace or balcony and the most have sea view, they dispose of complete bath room with hairdryer, air conditioning, safe (to rent), TV Sat.
, wifi with charge, telephone and mini-bar. In the complex you will find also a pool bar, a snack bar with a variety of meals à la carte and a restaurant with an international buffet. Two outdoor pools with children area, an indoor pool with jacuzzi and sauna (free of charge), children playground. The Roc Illetas Playa is located at about 1km from one of the best Golf courses of the island and very close to the natural park Na Burguesa, an ideal environment for hikers and cyclists. Dress formal code for men and women. Ckeck-in at 14:00
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
exellent all round
The rooms are clean but old.
Tge walls are thin and you can hear adjacent rooms and the tables being movex and set. The elevator was annoying and I regular use abd right next to our room. The rooms have no tea or coffee facilities and the fridge had two clean glasses inside but not a single drink to put in them. Especially annoying at two in the morning after a long flight. The out side was pleasant and sea access fun. The sun dissappears from the hotels grounds mid afternoon. Tge pool wasn't heated at all and very very cold. The location is a taxi ride or walk to the main bus route to palma - magaluf locations. However there are at least two superb cove like beaches very close to walk to which are fantastic. Beach cafe, bars, restaurants and various small beach side shops and boutiques for ice creams drinks and maybe a massage. The beaches are great. The hotel is more suited to grandparents and the grand kids. We would have expected much mord modern accommodation. The decor was a tad downton abbey. But it was clean and comfortable. The web site specified double but we had a twin pushed together. Room did have tv but not many English channels bar bbc and sky news.