- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Even given the title of my review we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a lovely part of the Country, our room was really nice and ver..."
"Excellent Hotel. Excellent service and friendly staff...."
"We stay the night after our wedding and I could not of asked for more great hotel at a great price..."
"It would have been helpful if you could provide a continental breakfast only at a lesser price. My daughters forego breakfast on their 2nd n..."
"A wedding evening party was going on under our room the noise was terrible. The staff did allow us to sleep in another room and return to ou..."
About the hotel
A smart four star hotel in Witney, Oxfordshire, ideally located near to Burford and the Cotswolds. Designed in the architectural style of the nearby Cotswolds, yet with all the contemporary business and leisure facilities you could wish for, The Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel offers style, comfort and fantastic value in the heart of Oxfordshire. Free parking and Free Wifi available to all guests.
Please note that the Hotel does not have a lift. All of our en-suite bedrooms offer great value Witney accommodation and include those all important finishing touches that make for a more pleasant stay, including tea and coffee making facilities, a hair drier, iron and ironing board, a safe and a digital television.
The hotel has a bar & brasserie offering a wide range of food and drinks. While staying at Witney Hotel, you will be given complimentary membership of our leisure club, enabling you to enjoy our leisure facilities to the full. Splash out in our swimming pool or relax in the spa bath, steam room and sauna. If you would like to improve your fitness, our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym is ideal.
Just a few miles from Burford and the Cotswold border, yet close to the city of Oxford and easily accessible from the A40. The town of Witney boasts a number of good restaurants, pubs and shops, which are within walking distance of Oxford Witney Hotel. Venture a little further afield and you will be able to visit the many picturesque towns and villages of Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds, as well as the buzzing city of Oxford.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
4 star hotel and facilities, 1 star service
Even given the title of my review we really enjoyed our stay.
The hotel is in a lovely part of the Country, our room was really nice and very spacious (the air con wasn't working though so they just put a fan in our room but it was really warm) and even though the hotel's near a main road it was very peaceful & relaxing. We ate in the bar one of the nights and we really liked the food & the coffee was great too, the wine was warm though. The hotel has great facilities & the swimming pool is easy to use (you get an entry code from reception) but my partner tried to use some of the spa facilities & had to phone someone (possibly off-site given the delay in returning the call & lack of availability) to book a massage & manicure but the first available appointments were for the following week so we couldn't use them. Having just brought a debit card & cash with me I was very surprised to be told I couldn't have room service because they required a credit card for deposit, they wouldn't except a debit card even though I paid for the room with one. I even offered to leave a cash deposit at reception but they wouldn't do that either so as we arrived after they had stopped serving in the bar & we couldn't have room service I had to pop over to the garage across the road to get a sandwich & drink for us instead. I've never heard of a 4 star hotel requiring a credit card deposit for room service, they obviously have trust issues. On two of the mornings staff knocked on our door to request lengthy access to a maintenance cupboard in our room even though the 'do not disturb' sign was hanging on the door & one morning I was woken up by someone walking in to our room unannounced. As I said in the title, it's a 4 star hotel with a 1 star attitude but we still had a great time and enjoyed the stay, although someone with less patience would probably have lost their cool a number of times.
Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel
Excellent service and friendly staff.