- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"I booked the only twin room available on the evening of arrival due to having no heating/ water at home. On arrival I was offered a superior..."
"I booked this hotel for its value for money and its lovely pool and leisure facilities. However I was disappointed to find that the cheapest..."
"Stayed here with my 10 year old daughter on a mini road trip and we both loved the hotel. Room was modern, comfortable and clean, although t..."
"My Mother was taken ill and they were very supportive...."
"Was given a room upgrade which was a great surprise and much appreciated. Staff were great and breakfast superb..."
About the hotel
A smart four star hotel in Witney, Oxfordshire, ideally located near to Burford and the Cotswolds. Designed in the architectural style of the nearby Cotswolds, yet with all the contemporary business and leisure facilities you could wish for, The Oxford Witney Four Pillars Hotel offers style, comfort and fantastic value in the heart of Oxfordshire. The hotel has a bar & brasserie offering a wide range of food and drinks.
While staying at Witney Hotel, you will be given complimentary membership of our leisure club, enabling you to enjoy our leisure facilities to the full. Splash out in our swimming pool or relax in the spa bath, steam room and sauna. If you would like to improve your fitness, our fully equipped, air-conditioned gym is ideal.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute booking resulted in an exceptionally warm and comfortable night
I booked the only twin room available on the evening of arrival due to having no heating/ water at home.
On arrival I was offered a superior double room for the same price and spent an exceptionally warm and cosy night. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room and bathroom very well equipped and the extra touches of snacks/ drinks/ bathrobes very welcome. I had stayed here once before and was similarly impressed. I would not hesitate to stay again.
Stop over with lovely swim and comfortable stay
I booked this hotel for its value for money and its lovely pool and leisure facilities.
However I was disappointed to find that the cheapest house bottle of wine was £21 and the food was expensive for the portion size. That said the beds/pillows were comfortable and we enjoyed our short stay there.