- Very Good
- 245 guest reviews
"Good central location for a get together in Leeds, staff polite and friendly, room comfortable...."
"Good points: + close to the train station (although my phone's GPS took me on a wild goose chase) + Small but comfortable single room with..."
"Good location close to trinity centre, train station, bus station, easy walking distance. Room was clean but a bit too warm, warm water was..."
"The rooms was clean and basic but was too close to the night clubs / bars as noise in the evenings was annoying...."
About the hotel
The Cosmopolitan Hotel is situated in the heart of Leeds City Centre, 500m from Leeds City Railway station, 8 miles from Leeds/Bradford airport and 1 mile from the M621. Although we are one of the oldest hotels in Leeds but we have kept our bedrooms and public areas to modern taste along the way and cater for the today’s modern traveller whether on business or leisure. We offer a personal service with unique bedrooms that all differ in size and shape but all offer modern facilities that will ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us.
We don’t offer just another hotel bedroom that is the same wherever you go in the Country, we offer a warm friendly service with a unique bedroom product. All of our 89 bedrooms offer freeview television, free Wi-Fi, bathrobes as standard*, discounted parking and a modern bar and restaurant where you can simply watch the hustle and bustle of the City from comfy surroundings while enjoying a cappuccino or perhaps a cocktail.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/07/2014 to 06/07/2014 - When booking these dates, this is only available on an advance purchase only. Once the hotel receives confirmation of your booking, your card will be charged immediately. This is non refundable. The LateRooms.com rates for Cosmopolitan Hotel, Leeds in LEEDS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Cosmopolitan Hotel, Leeds
Good central location for a get together in Leeds, staff polite and friendly, room comfortable.
Perfect for a convenient one-night post-party stay
Good points: + close to the train station (although my phone's GPS took me on a wild goose chase) + Small but comfortable single room with ensuite bathroom.
The most generous extras I've experienced: mini ginger cookies, full toiletry kit including bath salts, hand lotion, cotton wool buds/pads and a mini shoe shiner
+ Very effective floor to ceiling blackout curtains- loved these. + Friendly helpful staff who helped me with directions and even printed a map out for me
Areas for improvement (only minor things)
- Bathroom was boiling hot- I couldn't turn the heated towel rail off
- I had to queue for quite a while at check-in and check-out: perhaps a couple more reception staff are needed
- Mixer tap in the sink would be better: the cold tap was freezing and the hot tap was boiling