- 254 guest reviews
"The Royal Albion Hotel was lovely. The room was nice, but the bed was hard as rock. Neither my partner nor I slept well. Breakfast was a goo..."
"It was very expensive for one night in a 3 star hotel. Reception was busy and staff were friendly. Room was clean and tidy, very dated and t..."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Scaffolding will be erected till end of Sept 2015 A £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions apply. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Great location let down by poor hotel
This was once a beautiful hotel but time, and a lack of money, has taken its toll.
The location could not be better and the staff were, mostly, very pleasant. Our room, although a good size, smelt of damp and probably hasn't seen a lick of paint in quite some time. The bathroom was the worst part as was dirty, bath was cracked and broken, door frame was rotting away nicely. Someone also let the maintenance man loose with a tube of sealant, which is most likely where all the hotels spare cash is going. Overall the location of this hotel pretty much makes up for the downfalls, it was also full the night we stayed, so I guess there's no reason for them to spend any money on cleaning........