- 261 guest reviews
"I have stayed here several times befor but this was by far my worst stay. The room had no ventilation or air conditioning, the window wouldn..."
"We were pleasantly surprised after reading quite a lot of negative feedback. The staff were polite and helpful (like providing me with parki..."
"Don't stay in 151 I did and it's next to the boiler room!!Around 2am I called reception asking to move rooms as it was too noisey and within..."
"Excellent location. Great value for money. Spacious clean room. Near clubs , night life and town. Room ventilation was poor and I missed my..."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £5. 00 per person if required.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Scaffolding will be erected till end of Sept 2015 A £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions apply. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
48% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Albion Hotel
Small and very basic
When I checked-in, I said to the receptionist that I was given the option to choose a sea-view room, and was there one available.
She said she would check. She didn't bring it up again, so as I walked to my room I assumed it was going to be a sea-view room. What I got instead was a corner room that doesn't even get any daylight. The bath tub is quite big, which is a plus, but it has a jacuzzi function on it that doesn't work. I couldn't get the fan to work either, and we were very hot throughout the night since the window only opens a few inches. For the price that I paid for this room (£165), I would have expected much higher quality. I've stayed in rooms for half the price that were much better. The only strong points are the location (right by the pier) and the friendly staff).