- Very Good
- 241 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel for my sister and brother in law as a anniversary gift, the room was beautiful, very spacious and bed was enormous, staff..."
"The price of the room was superb value however the hotel prices in the bar and restaurant certainly was not value for money , the room was 5..."
"I was amazed how great the hotel was. Service in all areas was excellent. The room was brilliant very spacious I felt as though we were in a..."
"The Staff are very helpful, The room was a good size and very clean. Drinks and food where reasonably priced. The Pool , Sauna and Steam roo..."
"It's 30 years since I last stayed at Gleddoch and it gas changed significantly in that time. The new block alongside the Golf Course is bles..."
About the hotel
Gleddoch House Hotel takes you away from the bustle of the city, set within 360 acres with Breathtaking Panoramic Views of the Clyde Estuary, yet is uniquely situated for Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow City Centre. Boasting 70 bedrooms with 3 Suites, the finest bar and dining facilities, 16m Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Gymnasium with an Elemis Spa offering a full range of treatments as well as an onsite 18 hole Championship Golf Course. Gleddoch House Hotel & Golf Spa is the perfect place to relax after experiencing everything the exciting city of Glasgow has to offer.
Staff consistently strive to not only meet but to exceed customer expectations in delivering a first class service. Glasgow City centre is renowned for some of the best shopping opportunities in Europe and Breahead out of town shopping centre, Breahead Arena, Xscape and Cinema is only a few miles away. We are a renowned Wedding Venue offering a truly romantic setting and most memorable day. We are also an ideal venue for holding conferencing and events, with the capacity to host up to 180 delegates. Located just 10 minutes west of Glasgow Airport and 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/12/2012 to 01/01/2013 - Please note due to roadworks access to Gleddoch house is via Station Road. On leaving roundabout take a right and follow diverted sign. The LateRooms.com rates for Gleddoch House Hotel Golf & Spa in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
This is essentially a golf club that is sold as someting far grander.
We were promised plenty of places to walk a dog which turned out to be one 1 mile path that comes to a dead end. Th golf course has mole traps and is not suitable to walk a dog. The "spa" was fully booked weeks in advance as it can only accommodate a very small number of people in one day. The room was a good size and clean but had a tiny TV, no sky, which was a good distance away from the bed. The food was OK. There was a false fire alarm that lasted 15 minutes at 9am on a Sunday morning. I would not go back.
A beautiful stay
Booked this hotel for my sister and brother in law as a anniversary gift, the room was beautiful, very spacious and bed was enormous, staff were very friendly and extremely helpful fantastic views all around and would highly recommend to family and friends