- 4 guest reviews
"Our second visit to The Fleece, and we were impressed by the helpful and friendly staff, lovely room, and delicious food, as on our first vi..."
"Although we arrived rather late and the bar was really busy, we did receive prompt, friendly, efficient service. The room was really cosy, c..."
"We have just stayed at The Fleece for 1 night over the Bank Holiday weekend. We had booked a tour in Whitney at the Wychwood Brewery and req..."
"We booked two rooms as we were two couples attending a party in a private house near Witney. The Fleece was great, a very busy buzzy pub dow..."
About the hotel
Located in central Witney, overlooking The Church Green The Fleece is stylish and charming with a very friendly welcome. Excellent food and cosy rooms. situated on the border of the cotswolds and close to Oxford.
An evening at The Fleece is as relaxing as a weekend away. 8 miles from oxford and 20 miles from Cheltenham, Moreton in Marsh and Bicester, Witney is in the middle of the Cotswolds and a perfect base for touring Central England.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A second great stay at The Fleece
Our second visit to The Fleece, and we were impressed by the helpful and friendly staff, lovely room, and delicious food, as on our first visit.
On both occasions we left with the sense that the staff genuinely wished to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable, and they certainly succeeded. This has become our favourite place to stay in the area, and we have already recommended The Fleece to others. Now we've seen consistency in their approach to getting the experience right for visitors.
Excellent stay in lovely surroundings
Although we arrived rather late and the bar was really busy, we did receive prompt, friendly, efficient service.
The room was really cosy, clean and welcoming. Breakfast was hearty and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Would definitely stay here again.