- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Great location, lovely and clean apartments , highly recommend,will definitely return..."
"excellent bed and pillows - all important. Noise from canal street and the pub with the windows open meant that I slept fitfully but then I..."
"This is our 3rd stay here and we enjoyed it as much as ever! We love the location just opposite canal street and 5mins walk to the shops. Lo..."
"We liked the apartment and the location on the edge of the gay village and close to many key attractions. The flip side of this is that with..."
About the hotel
This grade II listed Victorian Building is located in the heart of Manchester, close to the Palace Theatre, shopping area, Chinatown and Canal Street Village. Manchester Piccadilly Station is just a 10 minute walk and Piccadilly Gardens Metro Station is only 5 minutes away. Spacious apartments all with a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen tv & wifi access (chargable).
Weekly service clean for stay of 1 week of more, 24 hour reception and guest laundry and grocery shopping service available on request. A small meeting room is also available for hire, which holds upto 10 people boardroom style. Continental breakfast boxes available at £5. 00 per person. Late check out is available. There is an extra charge for late check-out and it must be agreed upon arrival. The Atrium is a non smoking establishment. Apartments available for 1 night, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year . . . the choice is yours! Payment is taken on arrival by debit or credit card. If payment is made by cash then a deposit of £100. 00 will also be taken which is refundable on departure.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Atrium by Bridge Street Apartments in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Atrium by Bridge Street Apartments
Great location, lovely and clean apartments , highly recommend,will definitely return