This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Roebuck is a charming 17th century house set in the beautiful rural location of Forest Row on the A22. The hotel is full of old-world charm with oak beams and real fires for cosy winter evenings, plus a beautiful garden and patio area for weddings and outdoor events in the summer. We have two function rooms which are available to hire up request.
The Roebuck Hotel offers over-night guests airport car parking in the rear car park for £3. 00 per day which is payable when checking into the Hotel. The Roebuck Hotel offers guests Free Car Parking* in the rear hotel car park. Gatwick airport is 15 miles from the Hotel, which takes from 30 to 45 minutes travel time by Taxi, for approx. £25. 00** one way to the Airport. *The company accepts no liability for vehicles left in our car park **Taxi cost may vary depending on your departure times and taxi company.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2013 to 25/02/2013 - The Roebuck will be covered in scaffolding for external repairs and decorating. This will not make any difference to the internal running of the Hotel or Car Park The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet