- 7 guest reviews
"The hotel is on a quiet street looking over a canal, however it's only 10 minutes walk from Rialto Bridge. Our room was large and decorated..."
"Staff were very friendly as well as knowledgable and were able to answer all questions we has about the local area. The room itself was clea..."
"Stayed for a few nights with my mum and will return again when visit Venice! At a perfect location, 2 mins walk from Ca'd Oro water station,..."
"Went there with my girlfriend, perfect place in venice short walk from St marks square and can really walk any where in venice. We will be g..."
"Have to say was very pleasantly surprised with my stay at the Locanda Ca Le Vele. Got what appeared to be a great bargain so was a bit conc..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Venice, overlooking a romantic canal, Locanda Cà Le Vele, is only 5 minutes’ walk from the Rialto Bridge and 10 minutes from St. Mark’s Square. Cà Le Vele is just 100 metres from Cà D’oro Museum and Vaporetto water bus stop.
Locanda Cà Le Vele offers rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV, Venetian-style furnishings, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Breakfast at the Cà Le Vele is sweet and served directly in the rooms. It includes croissants, jams and hot and cold drinks. Guests can enjoy numerous restaurants scattered around the area, most of which specialise in seafood and classic Italian cuisine.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Locanda Ca Le Vele in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect hotel in great location
The hotel is on a quiet street looking over a canal, however it's only 10 minutes walk from Rialto Bridge.
Our room was large and decorated stunningly in a traditional Venetian way and the breakfast was nice, served beautifully.
Staff were very friendly as well as knowledgable and were able to answer all questions we has about the local area.
The room itself was clean, spacious and perfect for the break away we wanted. Would recommend this hotel to all.