- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"Great stay would not hesitate to stay again...."
"On arrival the genuinely friendly and helpful staff checked me in 2 hours before the official check-in time which allowed me to continue my..."
"Room furniture worn and tatty for a " superior room ". Bathroom dirty with rust on tiles on the floor and black dirt all over silicone and g..."
"An excellent hotel, great location, great facilities with a very friendly but efficient staff. My only criticism, and this is purely because..."
"The Apex City Hotel & Spa provides an excellent touring base for Dundee and the Angus coast. Located in the city of Dundee it provided the i..."
About the hotel
A contemporary four star deluxe hotel – this 151 en-suite room establishment offers do much more than a luxury break. Limited edition artwork adorns every room, which all uniformly feature the height of modern technology (including widescreen HD LCD television). There is full tea and coffee making facilities with ground coffee and selected tea as well as iron and ironing board in every room as standard.
The en-suite bathrooms offer a separate walk-in shower from the bath with specially blended toiletries. Each room has a purpose built large desks with ergonomic chair and built in data ports. The hotel also features the casual and spacious Metro Brasserie offering globally inspired food. We also offer 24 hour room service. The hotel has extensive leisure and spa facilities with an ozone pool to keep you cool or our sauna, steam room and wooden hot tubs if you prefer it a little warmer. We also have 4 Elemis Spa therapy rooms which offer a number of different spa treatments.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
For the money we paid we got very little back.
Stayed for one night at the Apex Spa hotel in Dundee and while we had an excellent time in Dundee, we did not have a good night stay in the room we were in. We had paid for the executive double Suite so we could have a little more luxury than a box standard room, however the room did not have air con (when it's the peak of summer and very hot in the room), does not have a fridge, and the bed was very uncomfortable. The bed was meant to be a king size bed however it was two single beds pushed together and therefore we could feel the joining in the middle. What made it worse was that one of the mattresses was rock solid which made for one of us not getting much sleep. I expected better quality from a 4-star hotel and I expected better from an executive room.
Apex spa hotel
Great stay would not hesitate to stay again.