- 12 guest reviews
"Since our weekend away to the coast was the ultimate comedy of errors (we both managed to lose our wallets on separate days!) it was so good..."
"What was probably once a very nice hotel has now suffered as a result of trying to cram as many rooms into too limited a space. My bathroom..."
"Receptionist was helpful and friendly. Room was small but comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast was ok although Continental selection uni..."
"Business trip to Worthing, Kingsway hotel was fine for 1-night stay - tall ceiling rooms made the overall room feel bigger and overall accom..."
"The staff were very pleasant and couldn't do enough even letting my son leave his room open until after the funeral that we went to...."
About the hotel
Situated on the promenade of the popular seaside resort of Worthing with 36 bedrooms, an elegant restaurant, refurbished sea-facing bar and lounges, The Kingsway Hotel offers a friendly, yet professional service with a welcoming atmosphere and excellent amenities. With our central location there is something for everyone from shopping, entertainment facilities and beautiful gardens.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel Worth(ing) going back to
Since our weekend away to the coast was the ultimate comedy of errors (we both managed to lose our wallets on separate days!) it was so good to enjoy our final night at the lovely Kingsway Hotel.
The staff were genuinely friendly, incredibly helpful with directions and one receptionist even kindly offered us a drink on her when she heard our story. The location can't be beaten, directly across the road from the beach and only minutes away from the town centre. I would recommend this modest little hotel to couples looking for a quiet getaway and would definitely stay there again.
Please note that the only reason a 4 was given for cleanliness was because there was a slight mix up and our room hadn't been reset when we got in. It was immediately taken care of and to a very high standard.
What was probably once a very nice hotel has now suffered as a result of trying to cram as many rooms into too limited a space.
My bathroom was probably put together by 'bodge' the builder. Once you move away from downstairs, it looks like the rest of the hotel is in need of a bit of a refurbishment. There is limited parking. The staff were very helpful, but at times it looked like the hotel was under-staffed.