- 14 guest reviews
"I ordered both breakfast & evening dinner which was excellent, now some folk might be fussy but it was 1st class for me and served on HOT pl..."
"Room very comfortable. Shower had low pressure and was difficult to control temperature...."
"The receptionist was very helpful even went the extra mile helping us arrange transport to our event. Room was spacious and clean too! Howe..."
"Stayed a night bed was very uncomfortable stayed up all night as couldn't sleep. Room also was so hot even having opened the window it was v..."
"Since our weekend away to the coast was the ultimate comedy of errors (we both managed to lose our wallets on separate days!) it was so good..."
About the hotel
Located only one minute walk from the beach, 9 minutes walk from the Worthing Pier and on the promenade in the popular seaside resort of Worthing, West Sussex, The Kingsway Hotel and Kingsway Townhouse. With a total of 36 rooms, offer you a friendly service, a welcoming atmosphere, and excellent amenities. Free Wi-Fi in public areas and also parking is free for all guests.
All rooms are accessible by lift and have en-suite facilities including a bath with shower attachment, telephone, Freeview TV and a hospitality tray. Irons and ironing boards are available on request at no extra charge.
Estelle's restaurant is located on the ground floor overlooking the sea front and is open to non-residents as well as hotel guests for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. We have a great selection of dishes on the menu to suit all the family and bookings can be made through the hotel reception.
The classic British seaside and vibrant town centre of Worthing provides the ideal spot for exploring the attractions all around you - from the refreshing open spaces of the South Downs to the natural beauty, fascinating history, and many cultural delights throughout the region of Adur. Some of the attractions nearby are the Brighton Scenic, Highdown Gardens, and Lancing College Chapel.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Well prepare & presented
I ordered both breakfast & evening dinner which was excellent, now some folk might be fussy but it was 1st class for me and served on HOT plates, I found the shower control a bit tricky but water was very hot.
One night stay
Disappointed that although car parking facilities were mentioned online there only about 3.
Hotel quite shabby and old fashioned but they appear to be starting a refurb programme and our room was lovely. 24 hour room service - when we tried to get some bottled water in the middle of the night, no one answered the phone. However, this was a one night stay and above niggles didn't spoil it. Don't think I would recommend to anyone else due to the condition of the hotel but wouldn't hesitate to go back for one or two nights stay as long as we could get a sea view room.