- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Good location not 5star standard as advertised. Room quite small...."
"Lovely room, comfy bed, food great. Only negative was very noisy pipes at 6am and kept me awake!..."
"A good quality bed and some comfy pillows gets you a very long way. The room was fairly small but perfectly formed. The decor was pretty int..."
"would def stay again.. room only is a bit pricey but is very centrally located hotel..."
About the hotel
A modern classic uniquely positioned on St Stephens Green paces away from Grafton street, Ireland's premier shopping location. Understated luxury, a fresh approach and impeccable service make The Fitzwilliam the perfect retreat for business and pleasure travellers. Voted one of the top 21 coolest hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveller Magazine.
At The Fitzwilliam, the bedrooms have been designed to evoke a feeling of relaxation and calm. Inside you will find a collection of specially designed furniture complemented by carefully chosen contemporary accessories. The bathrooms also deliver modern style and convenience without stinting on traditional luxury. Enjoy a lavish buffet breakfast or unwind over succulent à la carte meals at The Fitzwilliam. You can choose from the world-renowned Thornton's Restaurant, Citron or The Inn on the Green for a selection of classic food served throughout the day. A feast is guaranteed in your chosen dining room.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/07/2009 to 27/07/2009 - No cancellation charge is applied if a booking is cancelled before noon the day prior to your arrival.Should a cancellation be made outside this time, a charge equivalent to the 1st night will apply The LateRooms.com rates for The Fitzwilliam Hotel in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
First visit to fitzwilliam
Good location not 5star standard as advertised.
Room quite small.