- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"Room was fine. There was a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Fortuntely, this was a false alarm but the evacuation was slow and chaotic..."
"This is the second time we have stayed here and we absolutely love it! The rooms feel like home from home, it's quiet, it's convenient as it..."
"The standard room I had was as small as described by other reviewers. However, if you only need a safe place to sleep, with a really good ma..."
"A very central hotel only a few minutes walk from Euston Station. Excellent food in the restaurant and lovely staff. Breakfast and dinner w..."
"Just stayed one night, perfect location for Euston. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spotlessly clean. Bed was very comfortable and..."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Bed and breakfast
The bed creaked every time you moved it was so loud we had little sleep The breakfast was a strange affair £10 for continental or £16.95 for both .
Seems the wrong way around to us . However we were hungry so opted for both and proceeded to help ourselves to cold cut meats, fruit, cereal etc returned to our table shortly after our cooked breakfast arrived so we had both on our table . We asked for it to be re cooked later but were told they would only put it back on the pass !!!. So we all but abandoned the continental so as not to let the English go cold or dry out on the pass.
But it was the dining room staffs attitude that was the worst element of what was the worst breakfast we have ever been subjected to !.
We were not the only ones .
Good hotel let down by poorly trained staff.
Room was fine.
There was a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Fortuntely, this was a false alarm but the evacuation was slow and chaotic with no sign of a fire marshall or any form of coordination.