- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Room was fine. There was a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Fortuntely, this was a false alarm but the evacuation was slow and chaotic..."
"This is the second time we have stayed here and we absolutely love it! The rooms feel like home from home, it's quiet, it's convenient as it..."
"The standard room I had was as small as described by other reviewers. However, if you only need a safe place to sleep, with a really good ma..."
"A very central hotel only a few minutes walk from Euston Station. Excellent food in the restaurant and lovely staff. Breakfast and dinner w..."
"Just stayed one night, perfect location for Euston. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spotlessly clean. Bed was very comfortable and..."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
£165 per night with no breakfast :O
£165 per night with no breakfast :O
Handy for Euston and Holborn
Two minute walk from Euston and 15 min walk to Holborn.
The hotel is clean, however the bedrooms are rather spartan. Venetian blinds and plain white walls does give the feeling of sleeping in a utility room. No iron in room - had to call for one. The bar was very dreary, made worse by the adjacent restaurant being closed with all its lights off. This is a good 3* hotel, but not 4*.