- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"I stayed one night and had planned to work on a project I had to complete. However, the internet is painfully slow and the phone signal kept..."
"Absolutely beautiful hotel. impressed by sheer size of room and dinner (the set menu) was top quality with the service first class. Would re..."
"After booking in for the night with my wife we stayed the night. The food offered in the bar was of a reasonable standard and the room was..."
"A very smooth, friendly and efficiently operated hotel - comfortable, quality provision in an outstandingly beautiful setting. Food in the r..."
"Relaxing if front of the lovely log fires with a glass of wine , very relaxing . Loved the room , the bed was so comfortable...."
About the hotel
Spend a relaxing and romantic break near Aberdeen in the historic and impressive Pittodrie House Hotel. Set within its own ancient estate extending as far as the eye can see, this is a tranquil retreat. Turrets and spiral staircases conjure up a feeling of true romance in this perennially popular, fairytale hotel near Aberdeen.
Expertly cooked food and drink, luxurious accommodation and unbeatable outdoor activities are also perfect for events and meetings. Visit Scotland's finest distilleries, climb Aberdeenshire's iconic Bennachie or be laird of our estate for a day. Pittodrie House offers the ideal location for a luxurious and traditional country house hotel break in Scotland. For Your Comfort: · 27 individually styled bedrooms · 30 minutes from Aberdeen · Free car parking for 100 · WiFi available throughout the hotel · The space to breathe, think and collaborate · 4 elegant meeting rooms catering for up to 120 people · Serene views of Aberdeenshire, landscaped gardens and Bennachie · The Pittodrie Estate - over 2,000 acres of Scotland at your disposal · The Mither Tap Restaurant and Snug Bar · Unique function rooms in the Ballroom and Orangery · The romance and history of an authentic country house hotel
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 26/10/2016 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel in Aberdeen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Not a MacDonald standard hotel
I stayed one night and had planned to work on a project I had to complete.
However, the internet is painfully slow and the phone signal kept fading out. Very very frustrating.
In general terms the hotel trades on its location and gardens. The accommodation itself is rough around the edges and is some way away from being a 'typical' MacDonald standard. I paid £89 room only and left feeling it was too much.
Absolutely beautiful hotel.
impressed by sheer size of room and dinner (the set menu) was top quality with the service first class. Would recommend the Pittodrie House and will definitely stay again.