- 9 guest reviews
"Staff very helpful especially Julie in reception , would defiantly recommend this hotel...."
"We booked the Priory Hotel at the very last minute as had a change of travel plans. The hotel and staff could not have been more helpful, fr..."
"Our experience in The Priory was more than we could have wished for. The staff could not have been better (WELL DONE) We had guests join us..."
"Received a warm welcome when we arrived and were shown all the way into the room by the receptionist, the room was large and comfortable, th..."
About the hotel
The Priory Hotel offers relaxed, yet refined accommodation situated in the picturesque village square of Beauly. In ideal locale from which to discover the untouched beauty of the north and west Highland of Scotland. Surrounded by imposing, majestic scenery – you will enjoy retiring to a hotel where comfort and classical design are the orders of the day! Rooms are spacious and dignified, with comfortable, functional furnishings.
Each room is appointed with every modern convenience and comfort you might expect of such a prestigious establishment. Sky TV in all rooms and bar are - Free Wi- Fi in all areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great little hotel
Staff very helpful especially Julie in reception , would defiantly recommend this hotel.