- 80 guest reviews
"The room was small and rather tired - definitely in need of updating. Toilet seat broken and we were told maintenance finished at 3 o'clock..."
"Stayed in a single room and was pleased to find it was a good size. Comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast even better for being free (special..."
"Great last minute choice...."
"Very noisy due to wedding reception. Disappointing lack of hot water for shower in morning before catching train at 8.30..."
"Hotel staff were welcoming and very helpfull. Good size room and bathrloom.Breakfast was goid lots of selection. ...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Leeds city centre with limited on-site parking and internet connection available throughout the building, the magnificent grade II listed hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Leeds Rail Station. Guests have free access to the micro gym, and can enjoy the stylish Tempus bar and restaurant. The central shops and restaurants of Leeds can all be reached within 10 minutes on foot from The Met Leeds, including the Victoria Quarter and The Light shopping centres.
With a modern en suite bathroom, every bright and warmly furnished room includes a TV and free tea and coffee for guests to relax with. Guests can also make use of a work area, ironing facilities, and internet access in the room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
The Met Hotel
The room was small and rather tired - definitely in need of updating.
Toilet seat broken and we were told maintenance finished at 3 o'clock ( this was at 4.30 ). One of the managers eventually made a temporary repair. Although staff were friendly and working hard there was obvious under-staffing -waiting 15 mins at the bar and no ice available is unacceptable when one is paying for a 4 star stay.
The Met Hotel
Stayed in a single room and was pleased to find it was a good size.
Comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast even better for being free (special offer). I did not have dinner here so can't comment on that. Hotel is 3 mins from Leeds station and 4 mins from the buses in Infirmary Street. Close to the shops too so excellent location.