- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Lovely room Horrendous view No air con but a fan was provided..."
"Overall enjoyed our stay, however, found the room far too hot through the night making it unbareable in the morning & resulted in us leaving..."
"Athough I had requested a quiet room as I was staying in Leeds for my nephew's funeral, I was given a room that was quite near to a bar. I h..."
"We stayed at the met for one night on a Sunday. My partner arrived later in the day and the staff were fantastic in keeping a spare key for..."
"Just came to Leeds for the night. Had early meeting the following morning so just needed to hunker down and get the prep down. The single ro..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Leeds city centre with limited on-site parking and internet connection available throughout the building, the magnificent grade II listed hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Leeds Rail Station. Guests have free access to the micro gym, and can enjoy the stylish Tempus bar and restaurant. The central shops and restaurants of Leeds can all be reached within 10 minutes on foot from The Met Leeds, including the Victoria Quarter and The Light shopping centres.
With a modern en suite bathroom, every bright and warmly furnished room includes a TV and free tea and coffee for guests to relax with. Guests can also make use of a work area, ironing facilities, and internet access in the room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Only just acceptable
After spending 30 mins+ on arrival sorting out a confusing reciept (was the room paid for or not) I went to my room, very very basic, wifi connection very weak shower had almost no power and the bath had a repair done to it with delux paint by the look of it.
If I had paid £60 for the room that would have been fair and not the £129 I paid for 1 night. Also having to play hide and seek to get someone to serve you at the bar after 12.00pm got less amusing as the night went on.
Just old and tired
This hotel is just a but old and tired.
Rooms small no air conditioning and the price wasn't that cheap. In all honesty I won't try this hotel again and will go for something more modern and better value for money