- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The best hotel experience I have had. From the moment we arrived we were looked after brilliantly. The car was parked for us and bags taken..."
"Possibly the best service I have experienced in any hotel. The staff are polite, professional, respectful and courteous. Nothing about the G..."
"The staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble. An excellent hotel for a special weekend of celebration. Particularly impressed wit..."
"We had a wonderful time the staff were very helpful. We had read that the men needed a tie or a jacket, but this was not enforced, some had..."
"Excellent week, the attitude of the staff and their friendly service, made this a great place to stay. Facilities are really good, plenty of..."
About the hotel
The renaissance of The Grand Hotel Eastbourne, has transformed this elegant property into one of the country's finest coastal hotels within easy reach of Gatwick Airport and Eurostar. There are luxurious suites and bedrooms, two award winning restaurants and a truly impressive health club boasting both indoor and outdoor pools ,extensive gym and eight beauty treatment rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Grand Hotel
The best hotel experience I have had.
From the moment we arrived we were looked after brilliantly. The car was parked for us and bags taken straight up to our room. We were given an upgrade because it was the first time we had stayed in the hotel and it was my birthday. We could not fault anything about the room. It was perfect. Discovering the outdoor pool was 27 degrees was the icing on the cake. We would highly recommend staying here.
Old world service.
Possibly the best service I have experienced in any hotel.
The staff are polite, professional, respectful and courteous. Nothing about the Grand can be faulted save perhaps it has a slightly "tired" feel to the decor generally. Quality of food and drinks selection is excellent and to be honest, if you would like the best, The Grand is probably the only hotel in town.