- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Very friendly helpful staff, nice nd close to Chester city center with but a taxi ride to the city and back for a very reasonable price, qui..."
"I stayed in this hotel and overall it was good, the staff tried hard to please. There were a few issues however, the double bed was actually..."
"Lovely hotel, pool a little too cold...."
"Stayed here in January - lovely place to stay, staff very friendly and welcoming, room was okay had everything that was needed although bit..."
"Excellent stay, lovely staff, excellent food, lovely room. 1 downside drinks ecspensive e.g. 2 pints coke 8 pound thort was abit steep every..."
About the hotel
Best Western Llyndir Hall Hotel and Spa is the perfect country house retreat, located only 5 miles from both Chester and Wrexham just off the A55 junction for Chester Business Park. Businesses within the area include: Chester Business Park, Wrexham Business Park, Bell Meadow Business Park and Broughton Retail Park. Individual in style, this graceful country house is very special in the tranquil setting of the countryside, yet only minutes from Chester and Wrexham.
It is the perfect retreat ideal for weekend leisure breaks, weddings and conferences. All of our 48 bedrooms are individually designed and equipped with every modern convenience or for that little extra luxury, why not upgrade to one of our suites. Guests can also enjoy the ultimate dining experience in our highly acclaimed restaurant. Take advantage of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium and beauty salon (extra charges apply). Best Western Llyndir Hall is the perfect base to also explore: Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - a further 10% off for hotel guests - please ask for details, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester Zoo and Chester Racecourse. Three Free Drinks promotion is only available on best available BB rates. All promotional , advance purchase and room only rates are excluded. Full Terms Apply, contact Hotel. 3 Selected top branded drinks available per person per day until 2300 Hours. Not available Friday & Saturdays. Not available 9th May or 10th May.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Llyndir Hall Hotel & Spa in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Romantic getaway for two
Very friendly helpful staff, nice nd close to Chester city center with but a taxi ride to the city and back for a very reasonable price, quite hard to find on satnav because of roadworks but not the hotels fault, lovely clean room and deffinately recommend room service for breakfast, the grounds were beautiful and we shall deffinately be staying again!
Good hotel overall but lacked attention to detail
I stayed in this hotel and overall it was good, the staff tried hard to please.
There were a few issues however, the double bed was actually two zipped singles and the zip had not been done up fully so I dipped in the middle and had to zip it myself and this involved having to take the sheets off and remaking the bed.
ON the morning I was leaving, I took a bath and although generally the room was clean, there was black grime/mildew. on the bath overflow, and on the bath handles. I had to clean this off myself.
I reported this grime on checkout and although apologetic I was told there was no refund/money off she could offer but the manager would call me. three days later, no call or email.