- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely relaxing stay, there was a wedding there but we didn't hear a sound, went swimming in their lovely pool and jacuzzi. Most relaxing st..."
"I had a very warm welcome and was dealt with in a friendly efficient manner. All staff were very helpful and gave great service and I felt n..."
About the hotel
A Rich Heritage of Hospitality . . .
Located in a peaceful Sussex village, Cisswood House Hotel offers all the delights of a rural retreat whilst being conveniently close to the market town of Horsham and Gatwick Airport. The House was originally built around 1928 for Sir Woodman Burbidge, then Chairman of the famous Harrods and named after his wife Cissily. The hotel and its scenic grounds provide plenty to interest and entertainment for visitors – for example, a stroll around our mature landscaped gardens, a work out in the leisure club or some relaxation time in our spa treatment rooms. Dining is a real highlight, with wonderful cuisine served in the Garden Restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Budget hotel let down by poor food and silly re booking price hike
Arrived at the Cisswood after a very long days work, very tired and very hungry.
The restaurant menu was limited, and the restaurant was empty. I chose a Mushroom Risotto as a main. This turned out to be a small puddle of gray, mushroom flavored creamed rice with some burnt rice crispies sprinkled on top for £16.50. For the first time in my life I complained that this did not constitute a meal. The next night my shower stopped working so I had to move rooms. When I checked out at the end of the week, I asked t re book the following week for 2 nights and was told instead of the £45 a night I had paid, it would cost £60 a night. I asked why the price was higher and was told that different weeks have different tariffs. However, when I checked online the room is available at £45 per night. I will stay somewhere else i think!
Lovely relaxing stay, there was a wedding there but we didn't hear a sound, went swimming in their lovely pool and jacuzzi.
Most relaxing stay ever. Great breakfast in bed.