- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"I thought the hotel and location were lovely, the room was great however it might have been better if the bed was a kingsize and for the mon..."
"Although the exterior of the hotel requires a little tender, loving care, tthe friendly and curteous staff, the high level of cleanliness th..."
"The room was good but the noise outside until 5am was awful..."
"I've been to Brighton many times but I don't always stay overnight. This time I decided to book a sea view room for me and my boyfriend's 1s..."
"lovely hotel. staff were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. room was lovely but furniture could have been updated as looked tired and..."
About the hotel
HOTEL: Located on Brighton Seafront in the heart of The Lanes area overlooking the famous piers offering free leisure facilities, free cooked breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Sea front rooms have fantastic views overlooking the excitement of Brighton beach and the area comes alive at night with various restaurants, pubs and clubs. Within the hotel is The Lanes Health Club (which includes a pool, sauna and gym), Pretty People Hair & Beauty Salon and No 1 Bar and Bistro which has big leather sofas and fantastic sea-views.
APARTMENTS: We are delighted to announce the opening of the new Queens Hotel Apartments in the ADJACENT building to the hotel comprising of one bedroom serviced apartments and studio serviced apartments. Guests will check-in at the Queens Hotel reception and will have access to all the hotel amenities such as leisure facilities, beauty salon, bar & bistro. One bedroom apartments have a double bed within the bedroom and sofa in the lounge area. They offer a large kitchen area containing washer/dryers, cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machines. The lounge has a dining table, 40” Apple TV and Bluetooth Bose speakers. The studios have a double bed a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machine as well as and Apple TV and Bluetooth Bose speaker. Due to the nature of the apartment building they are not suitable to guests with mobility/walking difficulties as there is no lift access. APPLICABLE TO BOTH PROPERTIES: Easy accessible parking is available close by to both properties at a small charge, postcode BN1 1ND. To book beauty treatments please call LateRooms to check availability. Not all hotel rooms are accessible to wheelchair users, should you have any specific access requirements please contact LateRooms for advice and current availability. Both properties do not accept large group bookings on weekends (such as single gender parties, hen, stag and birthday groups etc). Cash on arrival for hotel room we will require an additional £100 per room cash deposit, returned on departure subject to room check. We do not accept cash payments for apartment bookings. For apartment/ studio bookings we will require payment by card on arrival with an additional ‘security bond’ of £200 (extra to the cost of the apartment). This security bond will be refunded shortly after your departure providing no damage or loss is found and can take up to 7 – 10 days for the banking system to return this deposit to your account.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/04/2011 to 28/04/2017 - Due to the nature of the apartment building they are not suitable to guests with mobility/walking difficulties as there is no lift access. Please note a £200 deposit is required for the Apartments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Queens Hotel and Spa
I thought the hotel and location were lovely, the room was great however it might have been better if the bed was a kingsize and for the money charged it would have been nice to have robes to wear to the pool and maybe a few more of the luxury items in the room , the breakfast was terrific probably one of the best I have had.
Although the exterior of the hotel requires a little tender, loving care, tthe friendly and curteous staff, the high level of cleanliness throughout and good selection of breakfast choices far exceed the importance of the external appearance.