- 24 guest reviews
"The Hotel nicely situated. All staff were all friendly and helpful and efficient...."
"Was a lovely stay at this hotel, staff was always helpful and the room wasn't big but they were just ample size as we stayed in the standard..."
About the hotel
Escape to a 4 star Tunbridge Wells hotel in a tranquil corner of Kent. The Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel is styled around a feature oast house and is close to Tunbridge Wells, Hever Castle and the Kent countryside. It has 84 contemporary guest rooms, all fitted with internet access and satellite TV.
The Mallows restaurant and Oast Bar offer relaxing times and great dining, and you can swim in an indoor heated pool. 8 conference rooms can accommodate up to 130 guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
42% would recommend it to a friend
Not as good as previous stays.
Would only probably stay again in upgraded room.
Have had good stay's here in the past but this time was not great..... room wasn't cleaned that well, they had forgotten milk and despite having do not disturb sign on door, house keeping walk in without knocking in the morning. Also, we had planned on eating in the restaurant to save us driving somewhere but it was closed due to a function which we were not told about upon booking and there was an hour wait for food in bar area.
Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel