- Very Good
- 204 guest reviews
"Everything about this place was class. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food amazing, we used the swimming pool area with sauna..."
"the hotel is in a nice area not far from ecclesall road, overall a pleasant stay with nice room only downside was no air conditioning but a..."
"Although some rooms have been updated there are several that are in need of a facelift! Also cant believe there is no sky tv in rooms!..."
"Peaceful setting and good nightst stay...."
"We were upgraded to a room with a beautiful view of the park without even having to ask. There were some issues with the wifi (we were there..."
About the hotel
Kenwood Hall Hotel is the perfect place to stay. Leisure centre, Spa, complimentary on-site parking, 12 acres of stunning grounds and only one mile from Sheffield city centre. Additionally there is an array of international restaurants, renowned shopping district and attractions such as Chatsworth House and gardens, all within easy reach.
All 114 of the hotel's en-suite bedrooms, many with views of the gardens or lake, have been tastefully furnished, complete with satellite TV and free wi-fi to ensure your comfort is guaranteed. At the end of a tiring day the Leisure Club and Spa is the perfect place to relax with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness room. It is advisable to book all Spa treatments in advance to ensure you are not disappointed. Kenwood Hall offers a choice of dining with Tempus Restaurant serving a daily changing menu and more informal dining in the Café Bar. Complimentary, on site parking is available. There are a wide variety of local attractions including Chatsworth House, Meadowhall Shopping centre, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Sheffield Arena, making Kenwood Hall an ideal location for family breaks and weekends away.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Really nice place. I enjoyed my stay so much I've booked a return stay.
Everything about this place was class.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food amazing, we used the swimming pool area with sauna, jacuzzi and steam room which was excellent. Next time we will use the gym area.
Would visit again
the hotel is in a nice area not far from ecclesall road, overall a pleasant stay with nice room only downside was no air conditioning but a fan was brought to our room soon after asking for one.