- Very Good
- 86 guest reviews
"We booked the Days Inn last time but were accomodated in the Ramada, also part of the group. The room this time was in the Days Inn which is..."
"We needed a room close to the airport as was an early start and save us travelling time and sleep. The room was just what we needed. Clean a..."
"Clean fresh spacious. all you need for an overnight stay in comfortable beds..."
"Last minute booking...."
"Nice and clean and great value for money...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel Just 5 minutes drive from Stansted Airport, the hotel offers free parking for the duration of stay, free wifi throughout and 24-hour reception. All en-suite rooms provide Hypnos beds, Flatscreen Freeview televisions, complimentary hot drinks tray and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Next door is the adjacent services where you will find a variety of outlets such as Waitrose, Starbucks, KFC, Burger King & Eat Inn Restaurant.
Bishops Stortford Railway is located just 10 minutes away; transportation to Stansted Airport is available at an additional cost. Transport info: . There is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308. £3 per person per way. . Taxi trip costs approx £10 per way. For added value children upto 12 years stay and eat free.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Transport : there is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308. £3/ person/ way or taxi £10 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, not so good service or accommodation.
We booked the Days Inn last time but were accomodated in the Ramada, also part of the group.
The room this time was in the Days Inn which is very dated, and very basic. Although the room was clean, the carpets and bathroom were very old, with shower in the bath. We booked the continental breakfast and asked for an alarm call at 06.45am.
I checked to see where the breakfast room was and was told I collected a tray at reception and took breakfast to our room. We did not get our alarm call and when I tried to collect the breakfasts the receptionist did not seem to know about it. She then found the order slip and filled the tray , but I had to keep asking for items not on the tray. She apologised for not noticing the alarm call instructions, but as there was no phone in the room I don't know how we could have been called.
Just what we needed
We needed a room close to the airport as was an early start and save us travelling time and sleep.
The room was just what we needed. Clean and the bed was comfy. Easy 5 minute drive to Standad Mid Stay car park. Reception were helpful and friendly.