- Very Good
- 147 guest reviews
"The room was of a good size with double bed and but only a single bed, so for a family of 4 a squeeze, but it was for one night so not the e..."
"Ideally located for stansted airport, saved 2 hours of early morning driving and well worth it for a the cost. The staff were incredibly fri..."
"Top place to go before flying from stansted. Would use again..."
"This hotel is OK. Clean enough and not too pricey for the area. I had an Exec room, which was large, but I'd guess didn't have much more fur..."
"rooms are quite large and bathroom has all you need its near the motorway but you cannot hear any noise as you expect you will be eating mot..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel Just 5 minutes drive from Stansted Airport, the hotel offers free parking for the duration of stay, free wifi throughout and 24-hour reception. All en-suite rooms provide Hypnos beds, Flatscreen Freeview televisions, complimentary hot drinks tray and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Next door is the adjacent services where you will find a variety of outlets such as Waitrose, Starbucks, KFC, Burger King & Eat Inn Restaurant.
Bishops Stortford Railway is located just 10 minutes away; transportation to Stansted Airport is available at an additional cost. Transport info: . There is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308. £3 per person per way. . Taxi trip costs approx £10 per way. For added value children upto 12 years stay and eat free.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Transport : there is a 24hour bus service from the Stansted Airport to our hotel - bus number 308. £3/ person/ way or taxi £10 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
No Frills, No Extra Bills!
The room was of a good size with double bed and but only a single bed, so for a family of 4 a squeeze, but it was for one night so not the end of the world.
Powerful shower and full size tub, in the room I had anyway. Right next to a Waitrose, BK, KFC, subway and more, so very handy.
Not a comfortable experience
This was just an airport stop over so we did not expect a lot but having stay at Ibis and Premier Inn before we have always been happy with the standard.
We can't say that about Days Inn. The room was large but shabby. It did not feel comfortable. We were tired after a long day. When we arrived checkin was efficient. The room was cold and there was a blow heater on the wall, which we switched on. It heated up quickly but sounded loud and you could not have slept with it on. A smell of drains hit you as you entered the room but there were men working on the drains outside. Taking a shower the bath began to fill with water despite there being no plug, so maybe there was a drains problem. There was a feeling of over use and grubbiness to the room despite the tidy look. The bed was comfortable and we received a 4.30am wake up knock at the door, as requested, which was good. But would not stay there again