- 32 guest reviews
"Excellent stay. Beautifully appointed room with comfortable and roomy double bed. Staff. friendly and helpful. obviously there to make the g..."
"Excellent location, although a little tired the room was functional. Walls and floors noticeable thin as I could hear the next door neighbou..."
"Generally good as I returned and I returned for a second short stay in two weeks. Some single rooms very small but more than adequate for a..."
"An ok hotel for one or two nights, I wouldn't want to stay any longer than that. Staff were very quiet and relatively slow, but check in was..."
"I was very impressed with this hotel. I was needing somewhere convenient to Euston station and the University College Hospital and this hote..."
About the hotel
Fantastic central London location in Zone 1. . .
Contemporary boutique feel. . . Welcoming 'can-do' service. . . Modern guest rooms. . . Excellent conference facilities. . . Free Wifi. . . Euston Square Hotel is a contemporary boutique hotel in a fantastic central London location (Zone 1) within a short walk to Euston & Kings Cross St Pancras Stations, the British Museum, Oxford Street, West End Theatres and Regents Park. Our enthusiatic team look forward to welcoming our guests and have a 'can-do' attitude to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as we can. Euston Square Hotel is a haven of calm and relaxation amid the hectic bustle of London’s vibrant West End. - Entirely modernised in 2008 & 2009. - 75 guest rooms - All rooms have a private bathroom with modern shower, WC & wash basin. - Air conditioning, free Wifi & broadband, in-room hospitality tray. - 4 specially designed DDA (Disability Discrimation Act) guest bedrooms for guests with special access requirements. - Contemporary lobby, guest lounge & bar area. - Conference suite for up to 100 delegates and 3 additional syndicate rooms for between 6 & 12 delegates. - Excellent location in Zone 1 ideal for most of London's important business and tourist venues as well as for getting to and from the rest of the UK and Europe via road, rail or air transport. - Euston only 150m, Kings Cross St Pancras International (Eurostar) less than 1km, Euston Square Tube/Underground (metro) immediately next to the hotel. - In the West End of London; only 10 minutes to The City financial centre (Moorgate & Farringdon). - Less than 10 minutes walking distance to several Tube/Underground stations offering easy access to Victoria, Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Central and Bakerloo lines. Please see our special rates, promotions and packages (subject to availability and terms & conditions). Hotel policy and full terms & conditions can be requested by email from directly from the hotel or from the online travel agent.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Euston Square Hotel
Beautifully appointed room with comfortable and roomy double bed. Staff. friendly and helpful. obviously there to make the guests welcome. I certainly will be staying there on our next visit to London
The room was small, no mini-bar or toiletries.
The cleaners did the classic slamming of doors which is a disgrace when we a) pay full price to stay here & b) request a later checkout. What about the £25 charge for having a lay-in?. Does this hotel want people back or not?. Cleaners slamming doors at 9am is out of order.