- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Being a hotel bang right in Mayfair and paying a good amount of money, I expected a lot from the hotel. It was just okay. I have had better..."
"Hotel fantastic. Terrible service from laterooms.com, no booking when arrived...."
"Central location. Good service..."
"Great service, location and hotel room..."
About the hotel
A glamorous heritage, bold design and distinctive style make the May Fair Hotel a true one off. Imbued with the energy of its central London location, in every sense it is the sum of its surroundings – a nucleus for new ideas, a hub for happenings of every kind. Lavish without being showy, dramatic without compromising on comfort and with service that’s attentive yet low-key, the May Fair redefines modern luxury with playful panache.
May Fair Kitchen-Award-winning chefs are obsessive about sourcing the finest produce locally and from overseas to ensure that every single dish is served to you with thought and passion. The open kitchen creates a theatrical dining experience where you can not only taste the food, but feel their passion for it. Just exquisite food cooked and served to perfection. The exclusive Cigar Room at the heart of the hotel recreates the outdoors in, encased in a striking stainless steel mesh that lets the space ‘breathe'. It's a luxe, intimate setting for drinks and quiet conversation, with both bar and table service and an impressive selection of signature cocktails. Property facilities also include; May Fair Spa, Casino, 24 hour business centre and May Fair Bar. Using The May Fair Spa Our facilities include the Aromatic steam room, herbal sauna, experience showers, ice fountain & candle lit relax room with heated beds. Hotel guests are invited to use the wet spa and relaxation facilities by purchasing a day pass for £15. Guests who are not staying at the hotel are also very welcome to use the same facilities by purchasing a day pass for £30, however if you are having a treatment at the spa these facilities are included in the treatment price (Guest pass bookings are subject to availability).
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for The May Fair in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very average for a superior luxury double room!
Being a hotel bang right in Mayfair and paying a good amount of money, I expected a lot from the hotel.
It was just okay. I have had better and more luxurious hotel experiences in Europe and Asia. Firstly to even enter the spa you get charged £15. The breakfast was pretty average (not much veg options, no pancakes or even veggie sausages!), though the yoghurt was lovely. The bed was the best part of the stay, it was masssssive. The bathroom was pretty cool as the tub had its own television. However the potty was so far from the wash basin, there wasn't even a Bidet to wash up. The tub was quite small and the showerhead was leaking. Will not be wasting my money here again!
The May Fair
Terrible service from laterooms.com, no booking when arrived.