- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"Staff at the hotel were friendly and welcoming and check in was swift and efficient. The room was very clean and unfussy. Extra pillows avai..."
"Perfect for a city break. Manchester hotel just a few minutes walk from Oxford road train station and 15 minutes walk into the shopping area..."
"Room was very hot and the towels were small and a bit scratchy. The staff were very friendly, the bar and breakfast were nice...."
"Very comfortable bed, everything in the room worked (kettle, tv, hairdryer, iron and heating/AC). Room and bathroom were very clean. Would d..."
"Only downside to the accomodation is the lighting in the bedrooms - to put makeup on is a nightmare...."
About the hotel
The New Look Jurys Inn Manchester offers excellent value right in the heart of the city centre. Following a recent multi million pound transformation, the hotel now boasts stylish contemporary bedrooms complete with large comfortable beds, air conditioning and the latest LCD flat screen TVs. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Enjoy a leisure break at the Jurys Inn and discover Manchester’s vibrant nightlife, shopping centres and popular local attractions all within short walking distance. Located next door to the Bridgewater Hall and Manchester Central (formally G-MEX) the hotel is only a short stroll away from the Metrolink system, offering you direct routes to Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, and the lively area of Salford Quays. Jurys Inn is also the ideal choice for business travellers – conveniently located at the gateway to Manchester, the hotel is easily accessible from all major motorway networks. Manchester’s train stations are all within 5 minutes of the hotel and Manchester airport is only a 20 minute drive away. Offsite public parking available nearby, charges apply.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Staff at the hotel were friendly and welcoming and check in was swift and efficient.
The room was very clean and unfussy. Extra pillows available if required. One set of towels placed in the bathroom, we did not spot the other set in the wardrobe until after I had showered and used a small towel leaving my Mum the larger one. The bar downstairs was quiet but again friendly staff on hand. The parking for the hotel is at the nearby NCP car park, this is not free for hotel guests... 24hrs £17 after 15% discount so remember to add this to the cost of the stay. Overall a good stayin a clean, friendly hotel conveniently situated for people wanting to explore central Manchester.
Clean but uncomfortable
The room it self was fine, the decor standard and facilties ok.
The bed however, far too hard. and the pillows were of a very poor quality. The food in the restaurant was not up to scratch; My pulled pork was clearly too old to have been used- it was dry, and clumped together with very hard bits, needless to say I didn't eat it.
Staff are friendly and helpful though.