- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Well situated hotel in Bristol, only minus was not being informed at check in that parking in the adjacent NCP car park was free to customer..."
"The hotel was great. The only negative was when we phoned for important travel information, a manager said she would email the information t..."
"Rooms are lovely, but can hear noise from other bedrooms and the corridors...."
"This was a nice, relaxed, city-centre hotel, with friendly staff...."
"This hotel is beautiful and ideally located for Bristol's water front with all it's bars and restaurants. Staff were helpful and professiona..."
About the hotel
Those who stay at The Bristol Hotel get to experience the great location, the fresh, modern luxury of it's bedrooms and the chic cuisine and quayside ambience of the River Grille Restaurant and Shore Café Bar. All room rates include complimentary hi speed internet access in the bedrooms, complimentary wi fi in all the public areas and free use of the residents only gym located on the 4th floor of the hotel. Conferences and other functions for up to 400 can be readily accommodated.
Sitting pretty on the quayside of the Floating Harbour, The Bristol Hotel is surrounded by the best of Bristol’s Old City and maritime history: Bristol Old Vic and the beautifully restored Queen Square, Bristol Cathedral and of course The Arnolfini, Bristol's celebrated contemporary arts centre, right next door. Museums, arts galleries, theatres and the revolutionary 'At-Bristol' complex are all an easy walk away as are some of the city's historic gems, cultural highlights and business districts. But don’t miss the rest of the city. There are bars and cafés to linger in and shopping for everyone, plus a huge range of restaurants and waterside watering holes, where Bristol’s party atmosphere comes to life. Guests staying overnight have complimentary parking in the adjacent NCP for the duration of their stay, from the day of check in to the day of departure. To avail of this benefit, guests need simply to drive into the car park taking a normal entrance ticket. They then need to visit the hotel reception desk and obtain a complimentary exit ticket just before leaving the NCP car park
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Anniversary weekend away
Well situated hotel in Bristol, only minus was not being informed at check in that parking in the adjacent NCP car park was free to customers of the hotel found this out at check out when receptionist offered a free get out ticket.
Otherwise everything else was very good.
A fine hotel.
The hotel was great.
The only negative was when we phoned for important travel information, a manager said she would email the information to us. She never did. Disappointing. However all the other staff members we came across were brilliant and we had a super time.