- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"This hotel is beautiful and ideally located for Bristol's water front with all it's bars and restaurants. Staff were helpful and professiona..."
"room upgraded by hotel when we arrived and had Nespresso machine - nice touch. inclusive parking very much appreciated. room facing the quay..."
"Excellent overnight stay once again, very comfortable...."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel, the room was spotless and the staff were courteous and nothing was too much trouble. In fact it's..."
"Cannot fault the hotel at all. Had a lovely stay, everything was spotlessly clean, the bed very comfortable and our room had nice little tou..."
About the hotel
Those who stay at The Bristol Hotel get to experience the great location, the fresh, modern luxury of it's bedrooms and the chic cuisine and quayside ambience of the River Grille Restaurant and Shore Café Bar. All room rates include complimentary hi speed internet access in the bedrooms, complimentary wi fi in all the public areas and free use of the residents only gym located on the 4th floor of the hotel. Conferences and other functions for up to 400 can be readily accommodated.
Sitting pretty on the quayside of the Floating Harbour, The Bristol Hotel is surrounded by the best of Bristol’s Old City and maritime history: Bristol Old Vic and the beautifully restored Queen Square, Bristol Cathedral and of course The Arnolfini, Bristol's celebrated contemporary arts centre, right next door. Museums, arts galleries, theatres and the revolutionary 'At-Bristol' complex are all an easy walk away as are some of the city's historic gems, cultural highlights and business districts. But don’t miss the rest of the city. There are bars and cafés to linger in and shopping for everyone, plus a huge range of restaurants and waterside watering holes, where Bristol’s party atmosphere comes to life. Guests staying overnight have complimentary parking in the adjacent NCP for the duration of their stay, from the day of check in to the day of departure. To avail of this benefit, guests need simply to drive into the car park taking a normal entrance ticket. They then need to visit the hotel reception desk and obtain a complimentary exit ticket just before leaving the NCP car park
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bristol Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
91% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is beautiful and ideally located for Bristol's water front with all it's bars and restaurants.
Staff were helpful and professional. Highly recommended hotel.
The Bristol Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection
room upgraded by hotel when we arrived and had Nespresso machine - nice touch.
inclusive parking very much appreciated. room facing the quay area was rather noisy at night even though quite a distance from the bars. good view of bustling Bristol cafe life and placed right in the centre of the action so great for local amenities.