- 210 guest reviews
"The curtains did not fit the windows fully so we were awake at dawn! Not desirable for a morning when we had a chance of a lie in! Breakfas..."
"cold tap was very warm, room was very hot, pigeons outside very very noisy in the morning..."
"mid week stay had a full sea view room, clean, good size, breakfast adequate. In all a good stay for the price...."
"Room a little dated, but very clean, bathroom spotless. Our room did not have a seaview, so a view of the back of other buildings, but hotel..."
"The biggest disappointment for our stay was the state of the windows in the sea view room. I did leave a complaint at reception and was told..."
About the hotel
Located on Brighton's seafront close to the West Pier, the Kings Hotel is perfect for the business or leisure traveller. Originally 3 regency town houses we are now a modern hotel with a vibrant and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Many of the hotels 95 bedrooms are seafacing.
The K Bar is perfect for relaxing during your stay and you can also utilise the FREE WIFI available throughout the hotel. Located five minutes from the famous Lanes shopping area, Brighton Conference Centre and the city's busy nightlife, the Kings really is the perfect place to stay. There is a small car park at the hotel, charged at £15. 00 per night and available on a first come first served basis. See reception on arrival who will advise you of availability. If no spaces available you will directed to on-street parking near the hotel or the Regency Square NCP car park which is a few minute's walk away. The hotel is fully non-smoking. The Kings Hotel is a pet friendly hotel, but charges will apply'
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2015 to 28/06/2024 - Debit/credit card details provided to secure the reservation will be pre authorized prior to arrival for the first night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
The curtains did not fit the windows fully so we were awake at dawn.
Not desirable for a morning when we had a chance of a lie in.
Breakfast was quite small and the quantity of Water and juice very restricted. It wouldn't take a lot to make it really good.
If these issues were fixed the whole experience would be excellent & We'd definitely stay again!
cold tap was very warm, room was very hot, pigeons outside very very noisy in the morning