- 142 guest reviews
"Good accomodation for one night stay. Staff very friendly...."
"The hotel rooms were very simple, but perfect for a few days away. We had a difficulty to begin with with the room...it was being decorated...."
"I paid £35 for a clean room, helpful service and decent breakfast overlooking the sea. Decor is a little tired but no more so than most hote..."
"Stayed two nights at Kings, the staff were great. Hotel room was small and outdated but was still lovely. I would def recommend although I t..."
"Rooms were sparse but clean . The hotel is a bit worn in need of carpets and a coat of paint . Customer service is brilliant food was great..."
About the hotel
Located on Brighton's seafront close to the West Pier, the Kings Hotel is perfect for the business or leisure traveller. Originally 3 regency town houses we are now a modern hotel with a vibrant and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Many of the hotels 95 bedrooms are seafacing.
The K Bar is perfect for relaxing during your stay and you can also utilise the FREE WIFI available throughout the hotel. Located five minutes from the famous Lanes shopping area, Brighton Conference Centre and the city's busy nightlife, the Kings really is the perfect place to stay. There is a small car park at the hotel, charged at £15. 00 per night and available on a first come first served basis. See reception on arrival who will advise you of availability. If no spaces available you will directed to on-street parking near the hotel or the Regency Square NCP car park which is a few minute's walk away. The hotel is fully non-smoking. The Kings Hotel is a pet friendly hotel, but charges will apply'
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/06/2015 to 28/06/2024 - Debit/credit card details provided to secure the reservation will be pre authorized prior to arrival for the first night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Good accomodation for one night stay.
Staff very friendly.
Avoid at all cost,unless you get a seaside view!
Avoid this hotel!!I stayed in room 109 -it was facing some flats,which is fine,we only stayed for 1 night.The thing that bothered us was the noise.
from rooms above and next to the room on the other side of the corridor,you can hear everything!!!There was a family with kids and they made sure to slam the doors for fun as much as possible.We only got 3 hrs of sleep due to pipeworks(it's obvs an old building),you can hear when people flush toilets or have a shower.So if you want a good nights sleep,you won't be getting any in there. Cleanliness was ok but the bathroom was dated with loose or missing grouting and there was a peculiar musky smell..